Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Glyph help please.

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
in Help
So I'm trying to use the skill Glyph Design, but when I click it it says you need magic parchment. I have several in my inventory that I made with stationary crafting. What am I doing wrong? why can't I use glyph design when I have magic parchment in my inventory.

Comments

• TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    You also need a Magic Quill Pen. It's also made with the Stationary Crafting Skill. The feathers are sold at General Shops.
    nikyah
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    Yes, thank you so much. I was missing this little bit of information for some reason. Was driving me a bit crazy.