Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dragon Master Event

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Timefall wrote: »
    Because very few of them actually play the game. Some do. They're helpful. But to many I think it's just a job and nothing more.

Not with Kyrios, he was pretty engaging and enthusiastic. But I feel like Katherz may have become disenchanted as of late, that or raising a child is significantly more important at this time. Understandable.

exactly why I wanted Kyrios to stay in the mabi community longer. mabinogi was completely new to him so it probably felt like a really fun job. a lot got done when Kyrios was around and he really made a effort to listen to the community. we all love Katherz but it would be understandable if mabi just felt more like just a job for her since she has been with mabi a long time plus raising a child which is a lot of work.

people that actually play the game are probably more likely going to understand what the players really want. that is why Kyrios got so much done cause he was also playing the game a lot and trying to understand how our game and community worked. this is also more then a Nexon NA problem since Nexon KR makes most of the decisions. I wonder how many in Nexon KR actually play the game a lot as well.

everyone wants the toy train box to give a pet even though we all know it will probably be a chair and the Nao's Festival Bag is a personal shop bag even though we already have enough personal shop bags already. the free dragon pet is the only good prize this event actually offers. it would have been a lot better if the Nao's Festival Bag was a normal bag instead of a personal shop bag and if they would sell a toy train pet that can carry 8 players (not sold in a pet gacha).
    WolfsingerBronzebreak
  • LaliHoLaliHo
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    As a brand new player, this is much appreciated! 2 free pets and a huge bag! :D
  • LaliHoLaliHo
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Shinjou wrote: »
    So... is it a possibility to get up to two of the dragons (one from crafting and one from the attendance), or is it just one dragon overall? I'm only asking because the announcement page stated that only one can be crafted, but nothing about crafting one preventing you from getting the pet from the attendance, or vice versa.

I'm pretty sure you can get 2. It's optional as I assume if one doesn't want to run content to craft one, they can just AFK for one.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Katherz wrote: »
    Now's your chance to wrangle the new Red Flame Fire Dragon! Brave the Uladh Dungeon and Shadow Missions to collect what Meiling needs to craft the dragon. Or, log in every day to make this majestic pet your own! You can also earn hot rewards like Nao's Festival Bag Coupon or the Aura of Vitality 2nd Title. Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, January 21st After Maintenance - Thursday, February 18th, Before Maintenance

210114_dragonmasterevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Any confirmation on Rundal HM, Rundal Adv HM, or Rundal Siren HM counting? As has been pointed out on Reddit, those dungeons haven't been updated with floor count, so unsure of rewards are also updated.
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Katherz wrote: »
    Now's your chance to wrangle the new Red Flame Fire Dragon! Brave the Uladh Dungeon and Shadow Missions to collect what Meiling needs to craft the dragon. Or, log in every day to make this majestic pet your own! You can also earn hot rewards like Nao's Festival Bag Coupon or the Aura of Vitality 2nd Title. Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, January 21st After Maintenance - Thursday, February 18th, Before Maintenance

210114_dragonmasterevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Any confirmation on Rundal HM, Rundal Adv HM, or Rundal Siren HM counting? As has been pointed out on Reddit, those dungeons haven't been updated with floor count, so unsure of rewards are also updated.

The post linked was talking about just Rundal Siren and Siren HM. Rundal HM as well as Rundal Adv HM are most certainly in the event.
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    I like the Toy Train of Memories, it's actually very cute lol!

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    So it truly is just a chair. Cool opportunity for pet not fulfilled. :(
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Did anyone else not get to choose the chair they got from the Dragon Master Toy Train Selection Box?

When I opened mine, it didn't open a dialogue where I would choose which of the three chairs I got, it just gave me one at random.
    Which wasn't what I was expecting, based on how previous "Selection Box" type items worked.
  • AdenoAdeno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
    It definitely wasn't a "selection" box. It acted more like a gachapon where the item's random.

It's like going out on a date with someone and receiving a box of chocolates. Your date tells you "Here's a selection of the finest chocolate around!" and the moment you try to pick the one you like the most, they just randomly grab one from the box and hand it to you. A little... surprising and not what's expected lol!
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    edited February 11, 2021
    Maybe I'm doing the math wrong but from when it was released on the 21st of January to when it ends on the Feb 18th is exactly 28 days. If maintenance is at the usual time on 9am on that Thursday it means it is impossible to get the last two pouches. Nvm my math was wrong. There is just enough time if you don't miss any days. Kinda sucks but it is possible.
    arlie1987Livvie
  • arlie1987arlie1987
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Kisaraya wrote: »
    Maybe I'm doing the math wrong but from when it was released on the 21st of January to when it ends on the Feb 18th is exactly 28 days. If maintenance is at the usual time on 9am on that Thursday it means it is impossible to get the last two pouches. Nvm my math was wrong. There is just enough time if you don't miss any days. Kinda sucks but it is possible.

yes and i missed one day :(
    AngelsamaLivvieJianto
  • AngelsamaAngelsama
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    This event sux... Point blank. You miss a day you miss out. I'm sick of these type of events. Especially when you try to get items for the dragon and fail every single time! Sigh. We can't be online every single day even though I'm online every single day (mostly afk now bc of the events we have). Also 28 days is just not right. Think about it. Most of us have missed days due to bad weather events we clearly cant handle- it snowed here for three days straight took a break and snowed again- we literally have snow in the forecast and wind advisory and power outages are normal but I guess not for nexon. Or class assignments due and you just can't play mabi. You're basically telling your community too bad you will just miss out. I was in hospital when Lord of the sea came out. And buying it off alexina at 300m is a bit much right? So why not if you got online to get event you can let it finish or I know when you bring event items back at least give us an option where we can actually buy it (and not for 400 dollars either) instead of having it in a gach for chance (I love how most of us Veterans got that train set with 4 instead of the higher one and some random newbie gets that one and complains that they didn't want it lol). These having to be online every single day attendance events are just sad. Btw I've been here for 12 years...So I know what I'm talking about. It was not like this before and I dare someone to be mad that I complained (I'm joking ... I don't really care). I'm just saying, after being here this long and dealing with all of mabi's craziness (I could seriously write a book about it), I think I've just about had it and I have the right to express myself at least once. But any who I still love mabi... I just wish things could be better and they listened to the community more like other games.
  • ViciFlameViciFlame
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Yes, please make it so that we can finish it but can no longer get the scroll :( we would appreciate it a lot. Texas also lost a few full days due to having no power
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    ViciFlame wrote: »
    Yes, please make it so that we can finish it but can no longer get the scroll :( we would appreciate it a lot. Texas also lost a few full days due to having no power

this event didn't give us any extra days to complete the event so I can see how it is annoying. it would be nice if players had at least 1 extra week for events like this to make up for any missed days. events like this should change to be a little more flexible as a lot of players simply don't have enough time or unexpected circumstances prevent them from getting all the rewards. I live in a farm area with only one internet provider option. as a player that has to deal with multiple power outages and internet outages a year it can make events like this nearly impossible. however even if there is a power outage you can often get your internet working again if you have another power source for your modem and router.
    Livvie
  • LivvieLivvie
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    How could we possibly get the last item from attendance-Dragon event when today is the last day of the event, reset is at 10:00 est, and
    maintenance occurs at the same time. Making it impossible for us to get the last item 2 extra slots for the Nao bag. We all miss out on that . And I have logged in every single day. Anyone else feel the same. I believe those of us that have logged it will be noted and the last
    attendance item should be provided.
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Normally I would not agree to an extension of an attendance event, but this one just happened to coincide with a major weather event that likely affected a number of players.

For the record, where I live did not lose power, but it would be a gesture of goodwill to extend the event for the benefit of those in areas that did.
    Jianto
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hi guys, unfortunately it is too late to extend this event, but I have mentioned to the game team to keep this in mind whenever there is extreme weather that causes players to lose power such as the weather in Texas right now. Again, I apologize that we are not able to extend this event.