Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art Corner - 8th Edition

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 8, 2021 in Vault
Welcome to the 8th edition of the monthly Mabinogi Art Corner! This is a way to celebrate the wonderfully creative artists in our community. If you'd like to submit your own art, you can do so via this handy form. Selected submissions come with an added reward of the 1st Title 'the Talented Artist' (permanent, no stats)! Subsequent features will reward you with 50 Pon. Please note that this is not a contest, but rather an opportunity for us to showcase all of our talented artists! Therefore, someone who has never been featured before will be featured before another artist is featured twice!

art-corner-590x165.jpg

Here are our favorite submissions the month of January ~ Please remember that the links to websites operated by third parties are not under the control, or endorsed by, Nexon and Nexon is not responsible for the contents of any linked website.

seiyayu.png

Artist: SeiyaYu
Character: Seiyayu of Nao
Instagram: @seyia_yu

"I love 90's and 80's anime so I always try to capture that in my work if possible. I love drawing chibis and I love drawing stuff on the darker scarier side. I have a wide range when it comes to my art as I can go from anime based art to more cartoony and so on."

sankarhea.jpg

Artist: sankarhea
Character: Tetra of Nao
Instagram @sankarhea

"When this set came out, I was so set on getting it!"

sarain.jpg

Artist: SARAIN
Character: Ryubi of Alexina
Instagram @saraintmftw

"I've always been grateful that this game exist and we're able to play it in English, while being from all kinds of places...! So I drew my main character saying her thanks to the team! I hope this game stays FOREVER~!"

prince_nozu.png

Artist: prince_nozu
Character: Elisebethe of Alexina

"Even the most persistent of warriors need a spa day once in a while."

kiwi.png

Artist: Kiwi
Character: Kirizawa of Nao
Instagram @kiwi_mabi

"I made a simple artwork for my in-game dad in Mabi :D"

artsyimpostor.png

Artist: artsyimposter
Character: Eotha of Alexina
Twitter: @artsyimpostor
Instagram: @artsykym

"This is my main character I use named Eotha! It’s done digitally on Procreate."

fae.png

Artist: Fae
Character: Fae of Nao

"Returning Milletian Rosario returns to Eddy101 once again bullying Fae. Schadenfreude cheers on, and hopes that violence will ensue soon."

hangflowersart.png

Artist: hangflowersart
Character: Leafpetal of Alexina
Twitter: @hangflowersart

"(G25 spoiler warning!) I've been hoping for a Cethlenn redemption arc since the moment I saw him and though I guess he got what he had coming I can't help but feel bad for him, it must be lonely in the mists..."

moira.png

Artist: Moira
Character: Temposharks of Alexina

"Just my character."

mercuryice.jpg

Artist: mercuryice
Character: mercuryice of Nao

"My earliest memory is Ferghus breaking off 11 dura. My most recent memory is watching Upgrades eat more dura than I expected. So I sing for you."
WolfsingerBrightheart

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You should post each piece of art as a comment so I can like what -I- think is good.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    You should post each piece of art as a comment so I can like what -I- think is good.

I'm imagining things or this is not the first time i see your passive aggressiveness towards Mabinogi Art Community?
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »

I'm imagining things or this is not the first time i see your passive aggressiveness towards Mabinogi Art Community?

You're imagining things.

The only times I went off on artists is when I suspected theft which is a legitimate concern. Remember AK-47? Their art was plagerized. I called them out on it. There is a lot of art in the forums which are derivatives of others peoples work. I don't accuse them all, in fact I only recall doing so twice in the entire history of these forums.