Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clay Flute Location?

YuteshiYuteshi
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
For the past 4 hours i've been wandering around the plains for the Clay Flute to increase my Music Knowledge skill. All chest i've come across only contain enchant scrolls and hp 50 potions. Is there another way to obtain the item?

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited February 9, 2021
    I have had pretty good luck over the years finding clay flutes.

I typically start at the Human Mark mana gate, mount a slow mount like a unicorn or horse (not one with speed boost), equip an L-Rod and stick to the Western foothills all the way down to Qilla. I would estimate one out of 4 or 5 trips like this will yield at least one clay flute. Or maybe I have just been lucky.

The slow mount may not be necessary, but I find faster mounts make me miss the beeps sometimes. Demi might work too but the slower method always seems to be more successful for me.

yZVRiv7.jpg

Edit: Sure enough, found three flutes on my second run.
    Yuteshi