Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hobo Tent (Chair)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited September 12, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
Whenever it rains in town I always wished I had a little hobo tent I could hide or sleep in.
vlcsnap-2018-01-08-17h09m19s837.png
782f2f85cc49b472dd940a93775c3b99.jpg
Just something small and simple. You could implement it as a april fool's joke. Everyone could have a little hobo tent. Tents everywhere. :D

I wanna sit in it like this:
El4iZzR.png

Please. I must have this.
Pip-BoyMusicatHelsa

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    A camping tent? There is the homestead one and the ones from camping kits.
    Did you want an chair version?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    A camping tent? There is the homestead one and the ones from camping kits.
    Did you want an chair version?

Yes.
    KensamaofmariHelsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited September 17, 2020
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    El4iZzR.png

Only in Mabinogi, will you find a ten-year-old wearing a tight leggy evening dress while camping.
    CrimsọnKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »
    El4iZzR.png

Only in Mabinogi, will you find a ten-year-old wearing a tight leggy evening dress while camping.

It was easier to draw. TT^TT
    KensamaofmariHelsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    El4iZzR.png

That's what he said.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    El4iZzR.png

That's what he said.

He who must not be named?
    Musicat
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    El4iZzR.png

That's what he said.

tenor.gif
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    El4iZzR.png

That's what he said.

This guy?
    5-e1591043172301.jpg
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Dear lord save me from this forum. XD
    KensamaofmariHelsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I like my new tent from the gacha but...I hate the weird tree awkwardly entangled in it. Plus it will go out of season soon with all the snow on it. :(

I still want my hobo tent, thanks.
  • HelsaHelsa
    I like my new tent from the gacha but...I hate the weird tree awkwardly entangled in it. Plus it will go out of season soon with all the snow on it. :(

I still want my hobo tent, thanks.

Hobo Tent?
    4T2OQHB.jpg
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I genuinely lol'd.

Thank you. :D
  • HelsaHelsa
    I genuinely lol'd.

Thank you. :D

Fugitaboutit.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hell I would accept a cardboard house too.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited February 13, 2021

The mountain state has made you humble, grasshopper.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 13, 2021

I am no grasshopper. lol.

I volunteer this information; I'm actually originally from San Diego. I was a welfare kid, mom was a divorced schizophrenic bipolar mess. Dad was a alcoholic circuit board designer back in the technology boom of the 90's, but after the divorce he fell in a bad way was deported back to England. Bush got rid of amnesty and there was some discrepancy with his green card, so the US got rid of him. (He's dead now, fell down some stairs - prolly because he was drunk). I was barely home.

Being able to bum and do so well is actually a skill imo.

I've seen some really well made hobo homes and camps in my time. One time I discovered a home built into the earth in this canyon in Chula Vista just beyond the 805 freeway. It was well insulated and rotunda styled. The craftmanship was actually impressive. It had a hut styled roof, well made. Supposedly a vet owned it as we discovered when my friends was going through his stuff. Medals, military paraphernalia, big bleeping knife, ext. We didn't stay long, we heard someone coming. lol.

I was by no means homeless at any point in my life but I kinda pretended because my home life was less than ideal and not something I wanted to deal with. Me and my friends liked to explore everywhere on foot. Go to places where no one else goes and hike basically. I actually taught myself to forage before I even knew that was a thing. I knew all the places where I could get free blackberries, passion fruit, kumquats, mulberries, all kinds of vine-bush-tree fruit. If it grew on the other side of the fence, it was fair game. I would go to the beach and dig for clams, take them home and boil them, dip them in melted butter. Yum.

People who starve are ignorant.

Fast forward to the age of 23 I met my husband online, eventually he sells his gun collection to get me a plane ticket and get me out of there. I agreed and took a leap of faith that this was the man I was going to be with. I end up in West Virginia and have been here for 13 years now. I learned how to drive in the snow, shoot guns, hunt, fish, do jank repairs, prepare venison, rabbit, squirrel. I by no means live a glamorous life - but it's way better than that state that is constantly on fire and is corrupt to boot.

Not being called gringa anymore was a plus.

And god damn this state is beautiful. But stay away or I'll slash your tires. If you can't leave your busybody policies and greed behind then you have no business here. I actually don't tell many people here that I am originally from california for fear of my own tires. lol.

I have respect for people who can live for themselves. It's not always glamourous, but you have independence, freedom. That's something that newer generations have lost and don't care for. They can't think for themselves, they would not be able to survive on their own. I like to think that even if I lost everything I would still be ok and would just rebuild. I know I would. I would have to. Other people would just crumble and demand compensation, demand 15 dollar freaking raises (our economy is so screwed), or more checks from the government.

That's why I want a hobo tent. It's symbolic. The most basic essential from the elements. ^_^
  • HelsaHelsa

I am no grasshopper. lol.

I volunteer this information; I'm actually originally from San Diego. I was a welfare kid, mom was a divorced schizophrenic bipolar mess. Dad was a alcoholic circuit board designer back in the technology boom of the 90's, but after the divorce he fell in a bad way was deported back to England. Bush got rid of amnesty and there was some discrepancy with his green card, so the US got rid of him. (He's dead now, fell down some stairs - prolly because he was drunk). I was barely home.

Being able to bum and do so well is actually a skill imo.

I've seen some really well made hobo homes and camps in my time. One time I discovered a home built into the earth in this canyon in Chula Vista just beyond the 805 freeway. It was well insulated and rotunda styled. The craftmanship was actually impressive. It had a hut styled roof, well made. Supposedly a vet owned it as we discovered when my friends was going through his stuff. Medals, military paraphernalia, big bleeping knife, ext. We didn't stay long, we heard someone coming. lol.

I was by no means homeless at any point in my life but I kinda pretended because my home life was less than ideal and not something I wanted to deal with. Me and my friends liked to explore everywhere on foot. Go to places where no one else goes and hike basically. I actually taught myself to forage before I even knew that was a thing. I knew all the places where I could get free blackberries, passion fruit, kumquats, mulberries, all kinds of vine-bush-tree fruit. If it grew on the other side of the fence, it was fair game. I would go to the beach and dig for clams, take them home and boil them, dip them in melted butter. Yum.

People who starve are ignorant.

Fast forward to the age of 23 I met my husband online, eventually he sells his gun collection to get me a plane ticket and get me out of there. I agreed and took a leap of faith that this was the man I was going to be with. I end up in West Virginia and have been here for 13 years now. I learned how to drive in the snow, shoot guns, hunt, fish, do jank repairs, prepare venison, rabbit, squirrel. I by no means live a glamorous life - but it's way better than that state that is constantly on fire and is corrupt to boot.

And god damn this state is beautiful. But stay away or I'll slash your tires. If you can't leave your busybody policies and greed behind then you have no business here. I actually don't tell many people here that I am originally from california for fear of my own tires. lol.

I have respect for people who can live for themselves. It's not always glamourous, but you have independence, freedom. That's something that newer generations have lost and don't care for. They can't think for themselves, they would not be able to survive on their own. I like to think that even if I lost everything I would still be ok and would just rebuild. I know I would. I would have to. Other people would just crumble and demand compensation, demand 15 dollar freaking raises (our economy is screwed), or more checks from the government.

That's why I want a hobo tent. It's symbolic. The most basic essential from the elements. ^_^

Thanks for the life story. I was just noticing the modesty of the request and making a reference to a 70's karate T.V. show, that my dad told me about.
    Crimsọn