Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Valentine Shards Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 9, 2021 in Vault
Love is in the air and things are heating up in Erinn! Valentine's Day is the perfect day for moonlit strolls, dinner dates, and chocolate. Log in every day for some rewards and transform your day into something sweet! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, February 11th After Maintenance - Thursday, February 25th, Before Maintenance

200922_milletianevent_6_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg
Wolfsinger

Comments

• SyruneStarlightSyruneStarlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    This is an extremely disappointing event announcement. I was actually hoping for Doki Doki to come back, but instead we get a terrible daily log in event again. And the rewards... literally nothing to help expand on couples, again very disappointing.
    ikemendesu
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Doki Doki Island is literally the next meme right under (Alexina) Server Merge. It's like nothing else matters, people want to afk all weeks on that UwU Island, other afk events are garbage.
    Helsa
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    I'll admit that Doki Doki island has become a bit stale. The only thing I look forward to on it is the natural dye maker to dye my stuff the colors I want.

Maybe we could have a version with npcs and g1-25 npcs present where if you reach 100% favorability they give you a reward/clothing piece like theirs.

Then again a lot of the repeat events have gotten stale. The only reason look forward to the halloween ones is they haven't repeated them every year. I think this time of year would be good to have a cross-over with another property. And yeah I'm not expecting it for this year.
  • SyruneStarlightSyruneStarlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    Stale or not, Doki Doki would've been way better than another dumb log in event. Say what you will, this event is still extremely disappointing and not to mention total garbage, just like 99% of events Nexon seem to give us.
  • TiernieTiernie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    Could you at least give us a Valentine related item? Red and Green sparks with candy canes...really. Your that parent that saves the Christmas candy and gives out for every holiday until Easter.
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    While I admit that their events in general do need some work. This is seemingly a yearly thing. Nexon does meh events right now up until the spring, and then it's a gamble during spring/summer and it starts all over again. When you've been around a long time you start to get used to it.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Honestly I don't think its THAT bad, its boring sure but in a way its nice to relax after the master plan stuffs. Just my take though, least its only half an hour and not two XP
  • TiernieTiernie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    Kisaraya wrote: »
    While I admit that their events in general do need some work. This is seemingly a yearly thing. Nexon does meh events right now up until the spring, and then it's a gamble during spring/summer and it starts all over again. When you've been around a long time you start to get used to it.

I have been playing since shortly after Beta and I think this maybe the second time in all the years they have blatantly gave us off season stuff for events. The first was the florally spring dress that they call the Winter Princess. The shards are obviously Christmas rejects they forgot to toss in with rest of the Holiday gift giving. I do have to agree that spring is much better. Hence why I mentioned in my comment about Easter.
  • ikemendesuikemendesu
    Mabinogi Rep: 380
    I agree, I was hoping for a more unique Valentines day event rather than another AFK event to go along with the other AFK event. I never got to do the DokiDoki island event last time so I was hoping for it to come back.
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    I never cared for Doki Island i after 3 times its a boring event. I honestly like this Valentine event. It gives a very cute transformation liqueur for ego
    Wolfsinger