Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crashing lag

LovePandaLovePanda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
in Technical Support
So ever since the latest Gen was implimented.... there has been an awful lag that keeps crashing people within minutes upon logging in. Sometimes it's a little longer but it always crashes the client. I'm wondering if they are ever going to focus on fixing it because there isn't much we can do with this going on. i've complained about it in a ticket and no one seems to care. Sad because nexon was actually doing really great with customer support for awhile. Now they are back to not giving a flying food truck! PLEASE for the love of Nao fix the issues before adding more crap.

Comments

• LovePandaLovePanda
    WOW... exactly 0 customer support for this, no response here... how the hell do they expect us to play? this is pissing me off I PAY real money in the game.
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    STILL NO RESPONSES OR TICKET ANSWERS????? HELLO DOES ANYONE ON STAFF CARE AT ALL THAT PLAYERS CANNOT ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME?????
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    ANSWER PLEASE.... guess I'm reporting nexon for scamming me of my hard earned money since they refuse to address this.