Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Desperate Designer Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 16, 2021 in Vault
Oh no, Cindy has too many orders pouring in and she's desperate for help! Will any crafty Milletians step up to create dazzling Sewing Patterns? Cindy is willing to reward your help with super new items like the Professional's Mannequin or a Sewing Pattern - Robe of Nature's Beauty! Let your creativity flow as you assist this desperate designer. Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, February 18th After Maintenance - Thursday, March 18th, Before Maintenance

mabinogi-desperate-designer-event_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited February 17, 2021
    The event seems a lot like the last year's one with the schoolgirl and her notes. It's good that we can get patterns instead of ready items sometimes, as it may inspire people to take on tailoring. However, this may also discourage those who don't like tailoring. The Meow likes tailoring, but the grind-likeness of some of its tiers may be quite unsettling. He also likes it that it's not too hard to participate and enjoy. Hope there won't be too many afk players stacking up to trees' height, yeah?
    There is a couple of misprints in the event's description. The first one goes as "These items will also also be completely removed...", and the second one is in the mannequin crafting explanation, going as "You can use the Handicraft Kit to craft the Journey's Mannequin (Event) and...".
    Thank you for the attention.
    Let's help Cindy.
    Katherz
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Musicat wrote: »
    The event seems a lot like the last year's one with the schoolgirl and her notes. It's good that we can get patterns instead of ready items sometimes, as it may inspire people to take on tailoring. However, this may also discourage those who don't like tailoring. The Meow likes tailoring, but the grind-likeness of some of its tiers may be quite unsettling. He also likes it that it's not too hard to participate and enjoy. Hope there won't be too many afk players stacking up to trees' height, yeah?
    There is a couple of misprints in the event's description. The first one goes as "These items will also also be completely removed...", and the second one is in the mannequin crafting explanation, going as "You can use the Handicraft Kit to craft the Journey's Mannequin (Event) and...".
    Thank you for the attention.
    Let's help Cindy.

Thank you, The Meow. I fixed the post :)
    Musicat
  • KomaruKomaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    edited February 18, 2021
    (Do you think they want us to make Pet Houses? >>
    I think they want us to make Pet Houses. <<
    )
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    It's another iteration of the Path of a Potter and Study events mechanic-wise. However, I do appreciate the unique design of the NPC tradeable artifact as opposed to the usual conch shell. Will keep at least x1 for my collection.
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Do you think we could get a feature on the Item (Mannequin in this case) to prevent use within a certain range of the NPC? Some sort of effort to prevent the Multi-client abusers from parking all there alts at the NPC and causing massive lag. Looking at 7 clear alts and suspension of disbelief doesn't go that far.
    Musicat
  • pr3ciouspr3cious
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    May I ask, will the Cindy Gift's Box be remove at the end of the event? I wanna know if I should scramble to use it all up or I can take my time opening it even after the event ends...