Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hardmode dungeon mob exp nerfed?

yessireeyessiree
Mabinogi Rep: 840
in Help
Title

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Explain? Proof? You have nothing to even talk about in this thread.
  • yessireeyessiree
    If you have nothing to contribute please do not pollute the thread. Thanks
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Are you sure you weren't running the HM dungeon during a monster EXP event, like the one we had when all the dungeons were revamped?
  • yessireeyessiree
    I was. I ran ciar adv hm during the event, and was getting about 65k exp from the poison legodessa spiders (the ones that appear in ciar adv) with the event buff, combat exp pot, and divine link. I ran it again recently with only combat exp pot, and divine link, but was only getting 15k now from the same mob.

If i recall correctly, the event was only supposed to double the experience gained. However, the exp loss was more than double. Thays why I was wondering if there was a ninja nerf to exp that was not included in the patch notes.