Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Desperate Designer Event Clarification

AnimemabiAnimemabi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
edited February 25, 2021 in Help
"All event quests and items will be removed when the event ends. These items will also be completely removed from the Auction House when the event ends, regardless of Sold or Not Sold status, along with all the gold."

so all gems i save, straps, wood, leather etc will poof? or only items with (Event) related to this event like the mannequin?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Animemabi wrote: »
    so all gems i save, straps, wood, leather etc will poof?

no. It would be really odd to remove event fodder items and I haven't seen other events do that.

or only items with (Event) related to this event like the mannequin?

yes
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Fluorette wrote: »
    so all gems i save, straps, wood, leather etc will poof?

no. It would be really odd to remove event fodder items and I haven't seen other events do that.

or only items with (Event) related to this event like the mannequin?

yes

Hope so all my pets are filled with stuff from the event lol
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Pretty much any residue from the event that are event items only is what is removed. The reward boxes and items obtained from them are not an event item. So much like the mannequin's and the materials you need to use for the event is what is taken away, hence "event quest and items."

People still have the boy's lost box and fishing traps from the past events. So it's known that you keep the reward boxes, until they state otherwise.
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Pretty much any residue from the event that are event items only is what is removed. The reward boxes and items obtained from them are not an event item. So much like the mannequin's and the materials you need to use for the event is what is taken away, hence "event quest and items."

People still have the boy's lost box and fishing traps from the past events. So it's known that you keep the reward boxes, until they state otherwise.

so i can just save all my boxes till the end and open after event?