Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What are the 3 g25 titles?

ShakayaShakaya
Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
in General Chat
So, I'm about to start working on g25, and I like to know what the titles are beforehand so I can tailor my choices to get the title I want most. The mabi wiki just says "You will receive 'the Star of the Dawn' title and one of three titles based on all the prompts you have chosen throughout the Generation."

No one has updated that to say what the titles actually are. Does anyone here know?

Comments

• CrisdaCrisda
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    The three titles are Virtuous, Kind, and Unmoved. Points for trustworthy go to Virtuous, Sentimental points go to Kind, and Cold points go to Unmoved.

I appreciate that they continue to give us dialogue choices that award different titles but it feels kind of pointless when NPCs don't respond to Gen titles anymore. At least I don't think they do, I haven't tried G25's yet. Also the stay silent option should have been selectable instead of waiting, I never bothered with it even if it was a short wait lol.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited March 7, 2021
    * the Virtuous A title given to all Milletians that completed G25 quests. Awarded only if the milletian actively and selflessly helped others. Start Generation 25. You did your best to protect your friends and the greater good during your last trial against the Order of the Black Moon. Clear Generation 25 with more points into choices that gave Trustworthy. none
    * the Kind A title given to all Milletians that completed G25 quests. Awarded only if the milletian encouraged and inspired others with their kind words. Start Generation 25. You encouraged and inspired those around you with a big smile on your face during your last trial against the Order of the Black Moon. Clear Generation 25 with more points into choices that gave Sentimental. none
    * the Unmoved A title given to all Milletians that completed G25 quests. Awarded only if the milletian took good care of themselves and effectively fulfilled their duties. Start Generation 25. Clear Generation 25 with more points into choices that gave Cold. none

they are on the wiki.....
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    * the Virtuous A title given to all Milletians that completed G25 quests. Awarded only if the milletian actively and selflessly helped others. Start Generation 25. You did your best to protect your friends and the greater good during your last trial against the Order of the Black Moon. Clear Generation 25 with more points into choices that gave Trustworthy. none
    * the Kind A title given to all Milletians that completed G25 quests. Awarded only if the milletian encouraged and inspired others with their kind words. Start Generation 25. You encouraged and inspired those around you with a big smile on your face during your last trial against the Order of the Black Moon. Clear Generation 25 with more points into choices that gave Sentimental. none
    * the Unmoved A title given to all Milletians that completed G25 quests. Awarded only if the milletian took good care of themselves and effectively fulfilled their duties. Start Generation 25. Clear Generation 25 with more points into choices that gave Cold. none

Yeah but it's not on the G25 page.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Yeah but it's not on the G25 page.

Now it does. Your welcome