Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Reflections: Reforged update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/69963/reflections-reforged-patch-notes-november-4th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Comments

  • EcremeEcreme
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    Posts: 45
    Member
    Mujona wrote: »
    Your art is lovely, here's my character if you're still doing freebies :o
    v5ZCEH2.png
    eZGMHZY.png
    TdXzny9.png
    As for what art style suits me best, probably 2 and 3?

    xKJaTdg.jpg
    MujonaImaizumi
  • MujonaMujona
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Posts: 7
    Member
    Ecreme wrote: »
    Mujona wrote: »
    Your art is lovely, here's my character if you're still doing freebies :o
    v5ZCEH2.png
    eZGMHZY.png
    TdXzny9.png
    As for what art style suits me best, probably 2 and 3?

    xKJaTdg.jpg

    Ooo awesome! Thank you :D
    Ecreme
  • RavelerRaveler
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    Posts: 11
    Member
    Raveler wrote: »
    Woah, your art looks great! My character, if you're still interested:
    Ecreme wrote: »
    Raveler wrote: »
    Woah, your art looks great! My character, if you're still interested:
    a590600c36099a46da7b334be2695a72.pnge7ef1506756e823d639d2adb964447b4.png811dc558004f170570b575099c655c51.png

    8PPfa3g.jpg
    Getting back into coloring but not cleaning lines. Sick character btw, fun to doodle.

    I love, love, LOVE this. Love how dynamic the pose is, the colors you chose, how fun the entire thing looks. Gives me The Last Airbender vibes. Amazing, thank you!

    Can’t stop looking back at this action shot. Would you be interested in editing/coming back to it?
    Ecreme
  • EcremeEcreme
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    Posts: 45
    Member
    Ecreme wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    JFP53EF.png
    Do whatever you want or don't. Thanks.
    eUL5DeR.png

    Re-do hehe
    oPg7yIG.jpg
    @Crimson , not sure if you'll get this ping so I'll try to find you in-game lol.
    @Raveler , hell yeah brother !
    CrimsọnImaizumi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,705
    Posts: 8,648
    Member
    edited February 11
    Ecreme wrote: »
    Ecreme wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    JFP53EF.png
    Do whatever you want or don't. Thanks.
    eUL5DeR.png

    Re-do hehe
    oPg7yIG.jpg
    @Crimson , not sure if you'll get this ping so I'll try to find you in-game lol.
    @Raveler , hell yeah brother !

    Awesome sauce. Thank you so much. I've been showing this off everywhere. You even have the goggles on TOP of my head like I have always wanted! Nexon why you no do this???

    Hey you should submit some of your work to the art corner for mabi.
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsmBaArQm4cRTTBYk6d8T15YulJNtHweLrzdH3iwZHwbUmrg/viewform?usp=send_form
    EcremeRaveler
  • EcremeEcreme
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    Posts: 45
    Member
    Raveler wrote: »
    Raveler wrote: »
    Woah, your art looks great! My character, if you're still interested:
    Ecreme wrote: »
    Raveler wrote: »
    Woah, your art looks great! My character, if you're still interested:
    a590600c36099a46da7b334be2695a72.pnge7ef1506756e823d639d2adb964447b4.png811dc558004f170570b575099c655c51.png
    8PPfa3g.jpg
    Getting back into coloring but not cleaning lines. Sick character btw, fun to doodle.

    I love, love, LOVE this. Love how dynamic the pose is, the colors you chose, how fun the entire thing looks. Gives me The Last Airbender vibes. Amazing, thank you!

    Can’t stop looking back at this action shot. Would you be interested in editing/coming back to it?

    IDSzQ1J.jpg
    RavelerImaizumi
  • RavelerRaveler
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    Posts: 11
    Member
    IDSzQ1J.jpg

    That. Is. Insane.

    You should definitely submit your work, holy moly.


    Ecreme
  • EcremeEcreme
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    Posts: 45
    Member
    @Crimson @Raveler Ha! Glad y'all like it - I have a bit of dirty style.

    Gonna open this back up just got done working lmk if anyone wants doodles.
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    Posts: 57
    Member
    Ahh, maybe consider my mabi character? I love style one
    ICYGBsL.png
    Ecreme
  • KaiwythKaiwyth
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Posts: 18
    Member
    whoa your art looks super cool! especially love style three! i'd love it if you drew my mabi character? :O if you need any other reference pictures please let me know!
    4il1iAs.png
    Ecreme
  • EcremeEcreme
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    Posts: 45
    Member
    @Thanaturgist , definitely coming back to this one in a hot minute.
    0KZmRff.jpg
    @Kaiwyth , hey, can't figure out what age your character is supposed to be can you tell me which one of these works for you??? lol
    0rjLk5o.jpg
    ThanaturgistImaizumi
  • KaiwythKaiwyth
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Posts: 18
    Member
    Ecreme wrote: »
    @Kaiwyth , hey, can't figure out what age your character is supposed to be can you tell me which one of these works for you??? lol
    0rjLk5o.jpg

    oh, my character's age is 15! also i think the second/middle one works the best for me! :0
    Ecreme
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    Posts: 57
    Member
    Ecreme wrote: »
    @Thanaturgist , definitely coming back to this one in a hot minute.
    0KZmRff.jpg

    Oh man, that looks awesome, thank you!
    Ecreme
  • EcremeEcreme
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    Posts: 45
    Member
    Kaiwyth wrote: »
    Ecreme wrote: »
    @Kaiwyth , hey, can't figure out what age your character is supposed to be can you tell me which one of these works for you??? lol
    0rjLk5o.jpg

    oh, my character's age is 15! also i think the second/middle one works the best for me! :0

    mqA2qvy.jpg
    CrimsọnKaiwythImaizumi
  • KaiwythKaiwyth
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Posts: 18
    Member
    Ecreme wrote: »
    Kaiwyth wrote: »
    Ecreme wrote: »
    @Kaiwyth , hey, can't figure out what age your character is supposed to be can you tell me which one of these works for you??? lol
    0rjLk5o.jpg

    oh, my character's age is 15! also i think the second/middle one works the best for me! :0

    mqA2qvy.jpg

    oh my goodness that's absolutely beautiful!!! i love it so much... would it be okay if i use this art as my avatar on twitter, with credit given in my bio? :O
    Ecreme
  • EcremeEcreme
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    Posts: 45
    Member
    Kaiwyth wrote: »
    Ecreme wrote: »
    Kaiwyth wrote: »
    Ecreme wrote: »
    @Kaiwyth , hey, can't figure out what age your character is supposed to be can you tell me which one of these works for you??? lol
    0rjLk5o.jpg

    oh, my character's age is 15! also i think the second/middle one works the best for me! :0
    mqA2qvy.jpg

    oh my goodness that's absolutely beautiful!!! i love it so much... would it be okay if i use this art as my avatar on twitter, with credit given in my bio? :O

    Yeah bro, go for it. No need to credit me either - you can do whateeevvver you want with that art ; it's yours now lol.
    Kaiwyth
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,095
    Posts: 696
    Member
    Your art is SOOO nice. Love style 1 especially if you'd be willing to draw my character!

    https://i.imgur.com/WK3Weqm.jpg

    Look forward to whenever you update the thread regardless. Thank you for the opportunity!!
    Ecreme
  • EcremeEcreme
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    Posts: 45
    Member
    edited March 8
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Your art is SOOO nice. Love style 1 especially if you'd be willing to draw my character!

    https://i.imgur.com/WK3Weqm.jpg

    Look forward to whenever you update the thread regardless. Thank you for the opportunity!!

    yyOXoNz.png
    Struggled a little bit, not very good with long dresses and making fun poses. )-:
    + Happy International Women's Day (-:
    ImaizumiCrimsọn
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,095
    Posts: 696
    Member
    Ecreme wrote: »
    Struggled a little bit, not very good with long dresses and making fun poses. )-:
    + Happy International Women's Day (-:

    Love it!!! Thank you for drawing my character she's very beautiful in your style ^^
    + Right back at you :D
    Ecreme
  • EcremeEcreme
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    Posts: 45
    Member
    WId1O4K.png
    Imaizumi