Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Merge Alexina

Comments

• VasumatiVasumati
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Alexiana deffinately needs a merge. It's starting to look like Tarlach again before i jumped ship to Alexina.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Vasumati wrote: »
    Alexiana deffinately needs a merge. It's starting to look like Tarlach again before i jumped ship to Alexina.

It went from highest pop to Mari to Tarlach really quick hasn't it?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Vasumati wrote: »

OMG, you poor fellow. You remind me of this guy.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Bobbio wrote: »
    wait so people think an image of chairs on ground are grounds for not allowing alexina to not be merged? holy, gave me a good chuckle right there lol, pretty sure people from alexina can be quite mad that they weren't included in a server merge when they were already getting low on people since that merge, currently it's hard enough to get even 16 people for a girg raid for part of the weeklies req and that's saying something.

Yeah been there before the server merge on Ruairi.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited October 1, 2020
    Vima wrote: »
    is there a point to keeping this thread going? it was about the picture in the OP which the desks were re-arranged via illegal means.. or do people not understand that since pointing that out is technically FUD?

Not sure if you don't understand what FUD actually is or i'm just too laid back and don't see anything to be afraid/doubtful of a bunch of chairs that leave messages or inapproriate symbols or whatever.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It's only FUD if it gets noticed. Otherwise no one really cares.
    Helsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »

What kinda FUD is for dinner tonight?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

The FUD up kind. :D
    KensamaofmariHelsa

source.gif
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

source.gif

Layers.
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa

That's the part where folks say F.U.(A)D.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 8, 2021
    I think they really want to merge.

c23DHOb.png
  • HelsaHelsa
    Thanks for the reminder! :)
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited March 8, 2021
    NoEntry-BP03-EN-C-1E.png
    Crimsọn
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120

c23DHOb.png

I was there briefly. It was one guy using some glitch to place a mannequin, logout, login, place another mannequin etc. Please just make a new character on Nao or ask for a "server change" option like the name change one. I honestly can't believe the last merge happened with the same ten or so people begging and spamming on the forums.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Cho wrote: »

c23DHOb.png

I was there briefly. It was one guy using some glitch to place a mannequin, logout, login, place another mannequin etc. Please just make a new character on Nao or ask for a "server change" option like the name change one. I honestly can't believe the last merge happened with the same ten or so people begging and spamming on the forums.

It happened in large part from their 2018 "Campfire" that was attended by around 400 people.
  • ChoCho
    edited March 8, 2021

It happened in large part from their 2018 "Campfire" that was attended by around 400 people.

I hate to ask but is there a source on there being around 400 people? 400 for a 1-day event that was only on the west coast sounds like a stretch but I wasn't there so I don't know. Even then, making a decision like this from a one day event sounds even worse.
  • HelsaHelsa

I hate to ask but is there a source on there being around 400 people? 400 for a 1-day event that was only on the west coast sounds like a stretch but I wasn't there so I don't know. Even then, making a decision like this from a one day event sounds even worse.

Does that even matter? They're never gonna undo the merge. There are characters that were created on Nao that would have nowhere to go. Most Naowegians like being Naowegians and would not want to go back to their empty little servers. If Nexon decides to do another merge they can and they will.
  • ChoCho
    Helsa wrote: »
    Does that even matter? They're never gonna undo the merge. There are characters that were created on Nao that would have nowhere to go. Most Naowegians like being Naowegians and would not want to go back to their empty little servers. If Nexon decides to do another merge they can and they will.

It matters because a small group of people shouldn't be trying to manipulate a narrative that "all the servers are dead so we need a merge"

At this point, it's about trying to prevent the same issues from happening again. The last merge was terrible. Lag, rollbacks, bugle spam, and name-sniping for weeks is too much to deal with. The Mari server was fine at the time but if you're saying Alexina is empty, why not ask for a server change service so all twenty of you Alexina players can migrate.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 9, 2021

That's not how it happened. This was something that was clamored for many years and it was something that was going to eventually happen. They decided to release that news that it was going to finally happen during the Campfire event. It was definitely not something decided at the event like it was some dark sinister convention with people who think they have control.

:D
    Helsa