Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Active Events vs AFK events (and duration)

StormbeastStormbeast
Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
in General Chat
Personally I think AFK events are more lackluster in what it offers and I'm finding the extended duration of the events leave even less to do in the game aside from regular grinding. Currently the Desperate Designer event is going on. We've had it for 3 weeks, with the "Big Reward" being given after 18 days; but we've still got it for another week.
  1. Do you prefer events that reward you for content done, or for doing something while AFK7 votes
    1. AFK. I don't want to invest to much time for my reward
       14% (1 vote)
    2. Content. When I decide to play, I don't want to have to sit around doing nothing.
       43% (3 votes)
    3. Either. I just love rewards
       43% (3 votes)
    4. I LOVE GATCHA
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    It is lackluster cause it's another filler event.

The extra week is a grace period for those who missed days in the last 18.
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    Number Two, all day. I'm here to play, baby.