Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

13th Anniversary Update Preview

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 11, 2021 in Vault
Happy 13th Anniversary, Milletians! Check out the details of our 13th Anniversary Celebration, coming soon, on the webpost.

210308_marchupdate_socials_newsarticleheader_940x290.png
Juliet1972NegumikoWolfsinger

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    When does this event go live?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Crimsọn wrote: »

probably next Thursday on the 18th. in the last livestream Katherz said she would do a livestream about the anniversary event so that could on Monday or Tuesday next week.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 12, 2021
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »

probably next Thursday on the 18th. in the last livestream Katherz said she would do a livestream about the anniversary event so that could on Monday or Tuesday next week.

Ah ok, I was slightly confused because there was no launch date on the news page.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Usually we have an update preview announcement a week before the update goes live :)
    Maia
  • RadialexposeRadialexpose
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    Will currently used spirit liqueur be saved or do we need to reapply them?
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Looking forward to the anniversary event! Cave of trials is always fun and the spirit QoL update is a nice bonus :)
  • SyruneStarlightSyruneStarlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    Oh man, I really hope that 2 person dragon allows for carrying 2 Giants. Really would like seeing more pets capable of this, a dragon especially.
    Bronzebreak
  • RomzieRomzie
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Im curious how the multiple Spirit Transformation Liqueurs work. Will they all appear at once, or cycle between different transformations? Am i gonna start seeing flaming feathery candy popping out of egos? :o
    Bronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Romzie wrote: »
    Im curious how the multiple Spirit Transformation Liqueurs work. Will they all appear at once, or cycle between different transformations? Am i gonna start seeing flaming feathery candy popping out of egos? :o

Think of them like the beauty coupons should be.