Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

For those that don't normally have VIP/Premium ...

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
Stuff stored in the VIP tab remains there after VIP/Premium expires; it is not destroyed. Gold storage stops functioning; I tried that one myself, long ago. Although the storage is shut down, anything stored in it can be taken out even while the service remains off. So, if you are hoarding anything that HAS to be stored on a character, but it's something you know you won't need for a long time, put it there; you'll still be able to get at it. . . . Unless, the rules have changed, in which case then this is an opportunity to make a test to find these things out.
BronzebreakWolfsingerhakujoumuseFluorette

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Let's hope it hasn't changed.

A while back an event handed out multiple boxes containing different outfit to have Nao wear. The outfits and the boxes themselves took up a lot of space in the inventory, so when we received free VIP service then, I placed that stuff in the VIP bag. It has been there since.

Since free VIP service was given again and Nao will see my character on their birthday, I can give her a new outfit.... twice.
    Bronzebreak
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Helsa wrote: »
    Stuff stored in the VIP tab remains there after VIP/Premium expires; it is not destroyed. Gold storage stops functioning; I tried that one myself, long ago. Although the storage is shut down, anything stored in it can be taken out even while the service remains off. So, if you are hoarding anything that HAS to be stored on a character, but it's something you know you won't need for a long time, put it there; you'll still be able to get at it. . . . Unless, the rules have changed, in which case then this is an opportunity to make a test to find these things out.

Adneil's horn will still function, and in my case has been there for years lol.

Not that it's terribly useful, mind.

Gonna have to figure out what other stuff I can put there (past what's listed on wiki).
    Fluorette
  • HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »

Adneil's horn will still function, and in my case has been there for years lol.

Not that it's terribly useful, mind.

Gonna have to figure out what other stuff I can put there (past what's listed on wiki).

Is that the doohickey where you end up accidentally carpet bombing your own party instead of the bad-guy?
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Will totems still work if they're placed there? I'm trying that out this time because that would save me some bag space if if it does.
  • LatinaLatina
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    There's been a long time since I last used VIP, so I don't remember how to get the dail item anymore. I remember a russian roulette with several items and everyday we could get one. Now I don't see that? I missed the free dyes they give on weekends. Or is it just that this free "vip" is not the real deal?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 15, 2021
    Latina wrote: »
    There's been a long time since I last used VIP, so I don't remember how to get the dail item anymore. I remember a russian roulette with several items and everyday we could get one. Now I don't see that? I missed the free dyes they give on weekends. Or is it just that this free "vip" is not the real deal?

@Latina There was an update, now you can access the daily items for each character at the bank. Sundays are dye amp days: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/shop/webshop/detail/premium/241
  • HelsaHelsa
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Will totems still work if they're placed there? I'm trying that out this time because that would save me some bag space if if it does.

Oooo ooo ooo. Or a stuffed totem bag IN VIP!!!! Now, I'm giddy with schoolgirl anticipation to find out; keep us posted.
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Latina wrote: »

@Latina There was an update, now you can access the daily items for each character at the bank. Sundays are dye amp days: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/shop/webshop/detail/premium/241

Yeah, the new system is WAY better; you actually get a choice: the old random thingie or guaranteed items on particular weekdays. Some of the guaranteed items actually don't suck either.
  • hakujoumusehakujoumuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Thanks for the great information!
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Last I checked, totems deactivate themselves when locked in VIP inv.

Yea I had the same bright idea during the last free VIP event
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Eralea wrote: »
    Last I checked, totems deactivate themselves when locked in VIP inv.

Yea I had the same bright idea during the last free VIP event

Shame that...oh well. Was worth a shot.