Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Grand Master Quests

orcabluewaorcabluewa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
edited March 15, 2021 in General Chat
Does anyone know if you have to do all the quests available for a certain Talent or if you have to just do 20 of them ...any of them? I'm working on Grand Master Pet Trainer and one quest is to clear Mag Mel dungeon. I can't find anyone to do it, so just wondered if you have to that particular quest. :)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    No, you can abandon the quest and get a new one but you will have to pay if you want another quest for the day. It was pretty common for me to drop tedious quests and get easier ones but just know it's a gamble.

Everything in this game is a gamble.
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    Solo it!
    :muscle:
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    orcabluewa wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have to do all the quests available for a certain Talent or if you have to just do 20 of them ...any of them? I'm working on Grand Master Pet Trainer and one quest is to clear Mag Mel dungeon. I can't find anyone to do it, so just wondered if you have to that particular quest. :)

You accumulate points by doing a mission. It's the points that give you the title. Your only choice is whether you want to take one week or three to get the title.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Solo it!
    :muscle:

This, I would also just solo everything because begging people to come is not my style. A decent final hit reforged set will take you places fast starting out. I recommend it.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Helsa wrote: »
    You accumulate points by doing a mission. It's the points that give you the title. Your only choice is whether you want to take one week or three to get the title.

This.

I always figured I'd be around a while anyway and always gave up quests that didn't sound like fun or if I couldn't (or didn't want to) solo something. Some Life talent GM quests are simply unreasonable too, requiring way too much grinding/resources or terribly expensive/rare mats. Besides, it's bittersweet to finally get the GM title as it opens up a daily void that the quests filled. Make it last - enjoy it - and buy your certificate from Lezarro on Wednesday.

gertrude