Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

.・゜゜・Rainie's Art Cafe・゜゜・.(PP/Gold) (CLOSED)

DelialDelial
Mabinogi Rep: 370
edited March 22, 2021 in Art Creations
XcCLAB2.png
KELCE76.png
1nMMXd6.png

᠃ ⚘ Twitter | Instagram | Twitch | Carrd ⚘᠃
---
I will draw pretty much anything (Anime,semi realism,furry,OCs, yaoi/yuri,lewd,mechs/vehicles,etc.) ^^/ (PS . There are some very specific things I will not draw out of personal reasons, but you can always ask if you're not sure c: )
---
KELCE76.png

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Prices ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Additional characters will be discounted at 75% of the initial price

Sketch (Flat color or B/W)
Chibi $5
Bust $15
Waist $20
Full $30

Cel-Shaded - Extra props +$7 (Weapons/wings/etc.)
Chibi $30
Bust $45
Waist $60
Full $70

Painty - Extra props +$10 (Weapons/wings/etc.)
Chibi $40
Bust $70
Waist $90
Full $110

Backgrounds - Simple backgrounds - Free! Detailed backgrounds - additional +15$

Vtuber + Rigging + Designing (Slots currently full)

Animations (Slots currently full)

Custom Order or NSFW- Have something else in mind or want to negotiate? Feel free to message me on discord! Rainie#4509
50% payment up front for deposit, 50% upon completion ^^/ Please be aware the deposits will not be refunded if you decide to cancel part way through the commission! ><

Payment options : paypal/venmo! For smaller scale commissions I will take mabi gold as an alternative payment ^^/ (Nao/Alexina)

KELCE76.png

.・。.・゜✭・Gallery・✫・゜・。.
Sketch EX
d585625c_original.jpg?vc325cb603
---
Illustration EX
IdRpOzZ.jpg
---
68f2faea_original.jpg?vc325cb603
---
43f4692f_original.jpg?vc325cb603
---
Background EX
---
9f820b84_original.jpg?vc325cb603
---
KELCE76.png

If you want to see more art samples, poke me!
If you want to see me draw your commissions I stream on twitch!

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤Form﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

Name/IGN:
Style of Commission:
Notes/Personality/Important info of your character you'd like me to know:
References/Poses :
Background (if applicable) :
Equipment List :

+I will do my best to provide edits in the beginning parts of the drawing (sketch phase) but please know that editing will be limited once the drawing is in the clean phase. owo/+

Leave me a comment below or dm me on discord Rainie#4509 (You can reach me faster on Discord owob) if you'd like to commission ^^/
ImaizumiBravelatiosLaticija

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Whoa, nice art. That car looks so cool with the rain dripping off it, and the Altam one looks so emotional. :')
    Delial
  • DelialDelial
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Whoa, nice art. That car looks so cool with the rain dripping off it, and the Altam one looks so emotional. :')

Thank you so much >w<b I'm glad you like them! <33
  • DelialDelial
    Commission for Shiro! Thank you for your support ^^

Sp64KQN.jpg
    Imaizumi
  • DelialDelial
    Commission for Wynnie! Thank you for your support ^^

ymwth9j.jpg
    LaticijaImaizumi
  • DelialDelial
    Commission for Scarlet! Thank you for your support ^^

XAZ6rL2.jpg

COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED TEMPORARILY . I WASN'T EXPECTING SO MUCH INFLUX OF INTERESTED PEOPLE AAAA ;; I'm having trouble keeping up with all the orders so I'm sorry if I missed you! OTL;; I'm working with a good friend to use a new and more organized system to keep track of everyone- thank you for being so patient! QwQ/ You guys are the best!!

Note: If you have spoken to me on discord before this post but I haven' started on it, do not worry; I'm still keeping your order on the waitlist! uwub

-Rainie
    Imaizumi