Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Small UI after exiting full screen mode

ContralContral
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Technical Support
I was messing with options and chose to enter the full screen mode from the automatically set windowed mode. When I changed back, the UI all became very very small and unreadable. Forgive me if I'm using the wrong term to describe what I'm talking about, before this problem and searching the deep deep internet for answers and finding 0 solutions I noticed many refering to this as UI. I'm talking about the menus, like the menu at the bottom, or the dorcha bar, or my status, or my skills, or my items. All have shrunk down to about 1/8th the size they should be. I can leave. Delete the game and redownload. Adjust app settings. Try to rollback video card settings (There is no video card settings but in display on device manager I find nvidia - the rollback is greyed out and no updates available). I have changed the app settings to every option mentioned as a solution in the rare times people tried to answer a fix to this problem and nothing happens. It's frustrating as it seems someone is censoring the existence of this issue.

This is a new laptop for me and comes after 4 years of school on a chromebook so this is the first time I've played in years and ive been playing a couple months before this happened.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    This happens to me as well. If I go into window mode, I get a small window with a small UI and small text and. . .
    If you change your screen settings, you have to manually set it to your preferred settings each time - each and every time. It does not save.

I don't know if this has been formally reported yet, so I don't know if the team if aware of this. The patch and maintenance notes have not indicated so.

In the meantime, if you don't mind staying in fullscreen mode (to retain decent sized UI, etc. and not have to manually change the settings each time), you can ALT+TAB to get to other windows on your PC.