Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Thank you for 13 Years of Mabinogi!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
From all of us on the Mabinogi Team, thank you for 13 years of Mabinogi. We would not be here today if it wasn't for all of the players; from the lore enthusiasts, the fashionogi Milletians, to the min/maxers, we couldn't have done it without you. So thank you once again, and remember that YOU are what makes Mabinogi great. Happy 13th Anniversary, Milletians.

- The Mabinogi Team

210324_happy13thanniversarywebpromo_newsthumb_824x412.jpg
Wolfsinger

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited March 26, 2021
    Don't forget the PvPers, Bards, Jousters, Mabinovel Authors, Crafters, Role-Players, Good Samaritans, Extreme Power AFKers, as well as the underage, according to the ToS, players, griefers, and stalkers; it's a big Mabinogi family! :)
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited March 27, 2021
    Helsa wrote: »
    Don't forget the PvPers, Bards, Jousters, Mabinovel Authors, Crafters, Role-Players, Good Samaritans, Extreme Power AFKers, as well as the underage, according to the ToS, players, griefers, and stalkers; it's a big Mabinogi family! :)

All these categories in both OP and this post and I can't figure out the one to which I belong.
    Wolfsinger
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Thank you. I hope to see 13 more.