Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead House Construction Sets Questions

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
the descriptions says "Upgrading is possible when your house is at mansion level or above. Only relevant materials will obtained upon removal; the original house cannot be restored once replaced in this manner."

1. Do I really have to destroy my house and buld it back into a mansion If I already installed a different construction set ?

2. Is it the same in other mabinogi server in Korea, Japan, etc ?

3. Do they have plans of changing it in the near future ?

4. When it says mansion level or above does that only apply to "Wisteria House Construction Set" or is it the same for it as well ?

I know I already asked about this before but I still dont want to destroy my current house (I already destroyed it by accident once and it was a pain to build it back again) I checked my inv, bank and pets and it seems I have all the mats I'll need to build it back. (but still dont want to destroy my house) Sometimes I wish it could be the same to weapon appearance scrolls where u can simply use a new appearance scroll on top of an existing appearance scroll on a weapon (unless they sort of change that and now u have to use appearance removal on a weapon before adding a new appearance scroll). It would be awesome if they would make it like how the "Spirit Transformation Liqueur" works now where u can put up to 3 transformations and can be switched at any time or maybe once a week.

Comments

• noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    also does anyone have built "Fairy Tale Castle Construction Set" on their homestead house I want to see it for size comparison, send me a note IGN: teranozxz server: Alexina or u can just post a pic here, info on how much space it takes in homestaed would also be helpful.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    what the hell cant even destroy my house
    some items cant be retrieved either
    do I have to lease a house I'm about to destroy
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    TT~TT not a single response
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yes.
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited April 5, 2021
    [deleted]
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    edited April 8, 2021
    I did it spent 500k gold to lease it and destroy it
    and I dont its not as bad as I expected since I manage to get tree house construction set back
    I'm just glad that it didnt poof on me
    oh well time to start building it back again and turning it into a castle
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    ok
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    here is the fruit of my pain and suffering
    hxtu480.png
    EA7xhwB.png