Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Moonlight at the Hammer's Tip

KaarosKaaros
Mabinogi Rep: 980
edited April 7, 2021 in General Chat
What does that even MEAN. I went to where the quest said to go and there's nothing here and I genuinely do not understand what the problem is. Someone please explain.
Negumiko
  1. Did this confuse you too?5 votes
    1. Yes
       20% (1 vote)
    2. No
       80% (4 votes)

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I put it together right away cause Ferghus's theme song in game is "Moonshine Resting on the Hammer," and the Fantastic Melody song for Ferghus is "Moonlight Dancing on a Hammer," so it was pretty easy for me to find out what it meant. once you get to that quest requirement and wait until 7:00am the next irl day one of those three pixel npcs is in front of a tree close to Ferghus. talk to that npc to complete that part of the quest requirement.
    Sherri
  • KaarosKaaros
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    edited April 7, 2021
    It was the "I have to wait a whole day for this part" bit I wasn't understanding. It just says after 7am, which it is, not "7am tomorrow". Thank you for the clarification.