Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 4/8/21

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited April 5, 2021 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! I hope everyone had a great time with the 13th Anniversary Celebration because it's due to end with this Thursday's maintenance! Make sure you turn in your coins for prizes and play through all of your Instant Prize tickets for some nice ones (my favorite ones have been the added money and 5 point skill training seals). Also make sure to binge on your cotton candy for a random prize of Exploration, Crusader or normal EXP or AP because it will be removed with the maintenance along with the 13th Anniversary Coins and Tickets (for Instant Prize and the Attractions).

13th Anniversary Celebration: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/65684/13th-anniversary-celebration

That's all for now! Happy Gaming, Everyone!

d7yem4w-a2dabeff-40e4-42b7-9dd9-19c64f1d0047.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMTQ5MjMyMTUtNmM2Yy00MGI2LTk1N2UtNzMxYWY1MTFmMzBhXC9kN3llbTR3LWEyZGFiZWZmLTQwZTQtNDJiNy05ZGQ5LTE5YzY0ZjFkMDA0Ny5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.Oz4k2kYN4XX0GXjDH_FGBKYPgIrMRoiNhiyLkDb1KYk
NegumikoWolfsinger

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited April 6, 2021
    I didn't participate again this time either.
    I wandered around in Iria for months ; had actual fun (:

Favorite thing is using screenshot cam to stage old timey photographs. Then take hours artificially aging it with drawing tablets
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Not all the wings were won. Insert FUD right here.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Not all the wings were won. Insert FUD right here.

I only saw a couple won towards the end here. Didn't keep up that close, but yeah. Kind of impressed, not necessarily in a good way XP
  • VierzuVierzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    on alexina i didnt see a single pair of wings in the "won" list. and only 2-3 of 100m checks. i feel like the rate was rigged against people, as several times i had it stop on prize 1 or 2, then changes after almost a full second, kinda like "you won! no just kidding your 20k only gets you a potion instead"