Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Past Event Suggestions Thread

Comments

• HitsugiiHitsugii
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    why not create a Time Walking zone or something kinda like how the saga missions are that lets you replay old events to gain like replica tokens or something to get replica weapons, fashion, titles, support puppets and pets that are soul bound and a time walking box that has a chance to give a token that lets you upgrade the replica to the real thing but its personalized
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    So.. anyone remember the Phoenix Rebirth Event (2013)? I'd like to see that return, but instead of the pet being able to expire, actually make the cool blue fire bird friend a perma pet this time around?
  • KomaruKomaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    An event with a non-personal shop bag item. (Like the Samhain Event w/ the birman bags).
  • AltaiAltai
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited February 1, 2021
    Could we get the guild title event back? https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Guild_Title_Event
    Like how some guilds have exclusive member only titles like " The ___" Would love to have the opportunity to have guild titles come back like once a year or once every two years!
    I also really miss that old snowball event where there were two teams that would snowball fight on both sides and try to take down the fortress or whatever it was. I believe it was the Mabinogi Snowball Fight 2014?https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Snowball_Fight_Event_(2014)
    Loved that event so much!
    Honestly events that involve teams in general are fun, especially competitive ones, it certainly beats afk events and would mean more people have to be active for it.
    And any events that involves giving lots of gems as rewards would be greatly appreciated since a lot of us have egos.
    (edit) Just remembered another past event but can't find it wiki wise, but there was an event or contest where people would design outfits and the winner would then have the outfit made into the game. I personally would want more events like this because I have too many ideas for the game but I know my chances to create cool fits are slim to none so, more events like that please!
    Tsukirou
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    It's been a while since we had that one event with the dye wells.... :(
    HelsaAltemuller
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sherri wrote: »

Yeah, no kidding, that only happened once, I think.
  • FuzzyFizzFuzzyFizz
    Repeat: Doki Doki please. Other countries have gotten it this year, why can't we have it again?
  • FuzzyFizzFuzzyFizz
    Possibly an egg hunting event where the eggs you collect give you boosts when you eat them, instead of just giving us the boosts in general.
  • VierzuVierzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    As a returning player from back when the game was still young, the events i want to see return are 1)Dragon Boat Racing(one of my favorite events of all time), 2)Imps Nightmare(I missed it first time due to irl circumstances) and 3)Bard Bag event(i dont know actual name of this one) as Bard Bags have become excessively expensive, and very hard to get if you have the gold to shell out 50 million for it(which if not endgame capable, takes a very long time to gather).
  • mysterysodamysterysoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    Please bring back the Naco Commerce Event and other homestead item events. I would also like to see Doki Doki Island as well.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    will we ever get another event that gives out Tin Potions?? :(
    it's been a while since we've gotten these...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 8, 2021
    The Little Orphan Alyn Event
    I was stupid and did not fully participate in this event because it did not seem worthwhile in the sea of other events at the time. I blame the poor information on the news page because it didn't say that Girl's Portrait Easel Sequel Figure would give +1 max attack. So please return this event so people like me (and there were quite a few of us) and newer players can take advantage of this event.

Plus this is story content that honestly should be annual.

• AltemullerAltemuller
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Sherri wrote: »

I'd like to bring this back up to point out that the last time we've had this event was as far back as 2014.

Honestly, I'd welcome a return of the Buckets of Color event. I've had over 600 pons saved up just for the occasion this event gets a rerun. It'd be a shame if those pons were to go to waste.
  • AlexYallAlexYall
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I'd love to see the ski jump event come back, as well as anything that can give out tin pots again. It's a shame they haven't been added to any of the most recent fishing events.
  • MomomienMomomien
    Mabinogi Rep: 110
    I'd love to see the tara mini game event come back.

Hammer, Darts Ect.
  • LoraLora
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    The Glorious Glyphwright Contest would be fun to bring back. You could even do a theme.
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    edited March 10, 2022
    Bring back the SAO collab. 67th Floor is a cornerstone enchant and is practically a requirement for true endgame. Bring around another chance to earn it (but this time don't make it a gacha-only item). Obviously, don't make it easy to earn. But give us the chance to get it again to increase how many of the scrolls exist in-game.
  • AphyAphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Ordinary Treasure Chest Even with keys! I loved this event so much!
  • VasumatiVasumati
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Bring back the snowboarding in vales.

Also capture the flag outside the logging camp was probably the best event.

• PatagumPatagum
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I'd like the shadow dungeon super drop event to come back, since it's been a few years since the last one. People were super active during that event and it was one of my favorites.