Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Setting price for milk is too complicated!

Yusuke1995Yusuke1995
in Feedback and Suggestions
So, any time I go to sell dye ampoules, or octopus, or pineapple, pretty much anything of "exact item occurrence" I can post it in a personal shop, and just type "set price for all" on the item, and it will automatically allow me to post all items, for the same price, without having to get blisters on my fingers, going through all 30+ items in the shop listing them for sale. However, when i try to sell MILK, bottled milk, from a cow, used in cooking. I have to go through every, single, milk. This is an issue, as it is actually hurting my fingers to type so many different numbers and right click set price on every individual milk, I was hoping there was a way you guys can fix this issue. I'm not the only one with the issue either.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    the interesting thing about Milk and Water is that they have a meaningless 1 star (yet no gained stats attached) quality rating that prevents them from being treated like other ingredient items
    thus, you can't mass-list them like you would do with the others

it'd be one thing if we had different qualities of Milk and Water that justified the star(s), but we don't
    what purpose does the quality rating have for these two items, really?
    Amourea