Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why does my Cotton Ostrich tell me sweet nothings?

luckyPWNER777luckyPWNER777
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Help
Ever since I jumped back on a month ago my White Cotton Ostrich in particular, it'll say things like "I'll take you to the end of the earth, if that's what. you wanted" or when I dismount "How could you get off so soon... I just want to put you away inside my bosom". How do I stop this? I don't like this. I wish my Ostrich would go back to being normal. Please help. Send.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    That comes from the Interaction Crafter. You can turn it off for your pet in the interface there.
    luckyPWNER777
  • luckyPWNER777luckyPWNER777
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Fluorette wrote: »
    That comes from the Interaction Crafter. You can turn it off for your pet in the interface there.

Thank you I figured it all out!