Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Fresh Memory (Memory Book Update)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited April 17, 2021 in Content from Other Regions
I guess they are adding a additional volume and even more content for the existing memory books. Correction, They are replacing the content entirely. If you haven't finished it yet I suggest you get it done now while you can.

Mini Site: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2020/1119_memory/index.asp
Guide: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/intro/guide_view.asp?id=4888553

TaWZsTK.png
5JksjFu.png
bi0i423.png
  1. Looking forward to this update?11 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (11 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    That looks kinda pretty actually, is that just me?
    Radiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    That looks kinda pretty actually, is that just me?

I mean I'll wear it. :)
    Radiant DawnWolfsinger
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I can't read Korean, but is that a Blaanid Support Puppet?! I want everything from this...!

Wait, what's the with the service icon there?

xadz04b0y8f21.jpg
    CrimsọnKensamaofmari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Leinei wrote: »
    I can't read Korean, but is that a Blaanid Support Puppet?! I want everything from this...!

xadz04b0y8f21.jpg

Given the "(7일)" which is "7 Days" there at the end, I'm guessing it's 7 free days of Premium Service.
    CrimsọnSherriNegumikoKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

xadz04b0y8f21.jpg

It's a puppet.
    SherriKensamaofmari
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    this stuff looks interesting enough to make me start a new character to earn the rewards. I have not done a lot of the memory books content cause I was over lvl 5k when it came out and I just don't work on other characters that often. as long as these rewards can be traded I am definitely interested in getting the 7x7 inventory bag and most of the weapons.
    Iyasenu wrote: »

xadz04b0y8f21.jpg

Given the "(7일)" which is "7 Days" there at the end, I'm guessing it's 7 free days of Premium Service.

it would be kind of cool if they gave 7 days of premium service free for doing this cause then it would help players decide if they want to pay for it or not. however if you can earn that reward on any new character or character capable of doing the memory books on your account players might farm it over and over letting it stack to possibly 2 months of free premium service. so something like that could become a problem unless Nexon doesn't care if the reward gets abused and they lose a little money.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 28, 2020
    You guys might be disappointed to know, but I think the weapons can't be enchanted.

JaJWCla.png

That "no modify" leads me to believe that we can't do anything with these weapons except look pretty. I hope NA considers implementing those weapons as modifiable for this region. Otherwise those weapons are gonna end up on the ground or destroyed.

This is why I do this, content protection IN OUR FAVOR. >:D
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    I mean, I would collect them just cause I appreciate the look, I've never been smart or good enough to enchant my weapons and I forget to upgrade all the time.
    But yeah I can see many just dumping them if that's the case. Seems like a right shame.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    You guys might be disappointed to know, but I think the weapons can't be enchanted.

JaJWCla.png

That "no modify" leads me to believe that we can't do anything with these weapons except look pretty. I hope NA considers implementing those weapons as modifiable for this region. Otherwise those weapons are gonna end up on the ground or destroyed.

When they say no-modify, could it be possible that you can't just change their appearances as in not using appearance scrolls or dyeing them?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

JaJWCla.png

When they say no-modify, could it be possible that you can't just change their appearances as in not using appearance scrolls or dyeing them?

Nah cause the translation includes the word enchant.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 17, 2021
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    That's actually kinda perfect, considering I finally started a character on Nao XD
    Smashing!
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    That's actually kinda perfect, considering I finally started a character on Nao XD
    Smashing!

I would just get as many quests done and collect all the skills. Then in May do the memory book renewal update for all the ap. THEN come June/July that character will be ready for the summer master plan. You'll have everything you need and can stay.

Welcome to Nao.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Smashing!

I would just get as many quests done and collect all the skills. Then in May do the memory book renewal update for all the ap. THEN come June/July that character will be ready for the summer master plan. You'll have everything you need and can stay.

Welcome to Nao.

I've actually managed to finish all but four, Advent of the Goddess is slowing me down a bit thanks to TNN, but otherwise its going fairly swimmingly. Funny enough starting over has got me playing more, starting over has been rather fun honestly. I miss the inv and things, but otherwise its actually sorta fun figuring that all out again.

Thank you, its been a pleasant stay so far :)
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Smashing!

Welcome to Nao.

I've actually managed to finish all but four, Advent of the Goddess is slowing me down a bit thanks to TNN, but otherwise its going fairly swimmingly. Funny enough starting over has got me playing more, starting over has been rather fun honestly. I miss the inv and things, but otherwise its actually sorta fun figuring that all out again.

Let me know if you need any help. I'm pretty endgame and got nothing much else to do.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Smashing!

Welcome to Nao.

Let me know if you need any help. I'm pretty endgame and got nothing much else to do.

Will do! Mostly just working through the first gen and the dungeon guide atm for the support boxes. Though the next one is an advanced Sidhe so I think that'll be a while, unless I can find a party to leech off of XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 8, 2021
    I can get you through. But I don't get home until like 8pm. I could rustle up some guildies or some friends, or just get you through myself.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited April 19, 2021
    I can get you through. But I don't get home until like 8pm. I could rustle up some guildies or some friends, or just get you through myself.

lol oof, missed that clock. I'll definitely take you up on that, though maybe in a couple days if that's alright. Mondays for me are when the next assignments open up this semester, so that through Tue is usually fairly occupied with balancing/figuring out which assignments to do immediately and which I can safely procrastinate XD
    But yeah, if the offer still stands in a couple days I'd love to tag along and watch the powerful people do all the work while I reap the benefits :P
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Update coming soon: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66663/a-fresh-memory-update-preview#book4 Also according to the preview it has been confirmed that these equips cannot be upgraded or enchanted. Oh well, they are still very pretty. @Katherz do you know if the equips are dyable?
    Wolfsinger
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Update coming soon: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66663/a-fresh-memory-update-preview#book4 Also according to the preview it has been confirmed that these equips cannot be upgraded or enchanted. Oh well, they are still very pretty. @Katherz do you know if the equips are dyable?

They are dyable!
    CrimsọnWolfsinger