Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Romantic Farm Clearing Ticket PLUS Package

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited May 22, 2021 in Content from Other Regions
Homesteads are getting another expansion! http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2021/0415_farm/index.asp 4th, 5th, and 6th stages! More space confirmed: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4888904

PgJPnHf.png
lUHvLzX.jpg or get it all! wjzE4bB.png
I think there is supposed to be some kind of customizable gesture/action system implemented with homestead props with this update as well. I'm not too clear on the details but here you go.

http://mabinogi.vod.nexoncdn.co.kr/mp4/20210415_farm_w3y5gt/2.mp4

There is also a farming event tied into this update: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4888901

L5r07Px.png
5uIU1FC.png
Kensamaofmari
  1. Is this a good thing?12 votes
    1. Yes!
       50% (6 votes)
    2. Meh...
       17% (2 votes)
    3. I want bandit homestead. *grumble grumble*
       33% (4 votes)

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    .....color me very interested
    Crimsọn
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    a lot of players are running out of space on their homesteads and I am the type of player that rarely moves or removes any homestead prop once I like the way it looks. this update is definitely needed for some players but it is not going to solve the main problem, sooner or later our homesteads will just fill back up again and we will have the same problem. how can the homestead system be improved for the better?

- more expansions (which we are finally getting).
    - bandit homesteads (cause most of us want them).
    - a homestead neighbor system (similar to the family tree system allowing a few homesteads to be neighbors and share some resources to save space).
    - Guild Homesteads (so players will be able to gather herbs, mushrooms, and more without these items taking up space on their personal homestead).

just adding more space will never permanently solve the issue cause we are getting tons of homestead items from events and gacha. players need some sort of guild homestead or some option to just get a second homestead to get rid of the countless homestead props we keep getting.
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Negumiko wrote: »
    a lot of players are running out of space on their homesteads and I am the type of player that rarely moves or removes any homestead prop once I like the way it looks. this update is definitely needed for some players but it is not going to solve the main problem, sooner or later our homesteads will just fill back up again and we will have the same problem. how can the homestead system be improved for the better?

- a homestead neighbor system (similar to the family tree system allowing a few homesteads to be neighbors and share some resources to save space).
    - Guild Homesteads (so players will be able to gather herbs, mushrooms, and more without these items taking up space on their personal homestead).

just adding more space will never permanently solve the issue cause we are getting tons of homestead items from events and gacha. players need some sort of guild homestead or some option to just get a second homestead to get rid of the countless homestead props we keep getting.

Each of your characters on your account can have a homestead though.
    I want bandit homesteads because of the ugly desolate back drop.
    Neighbor homesteads sounds AWESOME, especially since guild housing is dead.

I would like to be able to store equipment in my house.
    WolfsingerNegumikoSherriLialin
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Each of your characters on your account can have a homestead though.
    I want bandit homesteads because of the ugly desolate back drop.
    Neighbor homesteads sounds AWESOME, especially since guild housing is dead.

I would like to be able to store equipment in my house.

A shared homestead sort of system would be wonderful. Maybe something like the housing channel but actually useful :P
    Equipment would be good. Honestly the homestead housing thing could use some work too, since its almost completely just a decoration thing. I would like to actually put some of those rooms to use, besides those brownie points. If I could store stuff there or something, heck, even just put a regular oven there, I would be a LOT more willing to spend that few hundred thousand regularly, because then at least its USEFUL.
    CrimsọnNegumiko
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Whoa, I thought I was the only one who cared about bandit homesteads....

Joking aside, I do want the extra space. But I also do want them to eventually let us change the terrain to something other than desert, slightly more grassy desert, or snow.
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Policroma wrote: »
    Whoa, I thought I was the only one who cared about bandit homesteads....

Joking aside, I do want the extra space. But I also do want them to eventually let us change the terrain to something other than desert, slightly more grassy desert, or snow.

I have suggested that in the past as well. I don't know what happened to my suggestion thread...
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Homestead expansion. Me wants it!
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    oh-hell-yeah-gurl.jpg

Nevermind, the bandit homestead, this is WAY bigger! I would like to be able to place props in the background even if it costs me homestead stones, doesn't give kon, or bonuses, and is only "there"; good enough for me!
    Wolfsinger
  • YumikotoYumikoto
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Homesteads are getting another expansion! http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2021/0415_farm/index.asp 4th, 5th, and 6th stages! More space confirmed: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4888904

This is exciting news! I love decorating my homestead, but everything is getting so crowded. This is just what I have been waiting for - thank you so much for sharing this Crimson!

One of the things I really loved with the housing system in MapleStory 2 was that they had a feature enabling us to save our house (i.e., homestead) layout. We could have up to 5 different house layouts saved, and we could switch between them at any time simply by loading a saved template. The beauty of this was that you could have several different themed layouts on hand at any given time, so you didn't need to reinvent the wheel every time you wanted to use a layout you had previously created before (e.g., no need to redo that Halloween homestead, Christmas homestead, cherry blossom forest, summer paradise, etc. that you spent so long designing before and really want to use again). You could easily just switch between your layouts desired. If you didn't have all the housing items available that you did when you originally created the layout, you were prompted to buy them (if purchasable) or it just loaded and left a space where the unavailable items would have been.

I would love to see this feature in Mabinogi, but it may not even be something they can implement with the current system. But at least more space gives us more room to make themed areas in our homesteads. I can't wait!!

WolfsingerCrimsọnSherri