Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Second-Last Post Wins!

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Happy new Olympiad.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »
    Happy new Olympiad.

Meh.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Happy new Olympiad.

Meh.

May we burn it down once again-
  • HelsaHelsa
    -(19/7)^(22i/7) ~= 1
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    So I'm back after an unexpected hiatus whereupon mankind received a grim reminder about how freaking weird Texas winters are.
    Have I missed anything? Besides those last Nao bag pouches?
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    So I'm back after an unexpected hiatus whereupon mankind received a grim reminder about how freaking weird Texas winters are.

I started that login like 2 weeks late and now Im stuck with 3 pouches and a bag coupon I can't/will not likely use and it's not tradable. Missed opportunity for an increased personal shop bag and lost 4 units of space because of it.

Probably the only thing you've missed is Valentine login event and the first week of this other new event.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

I started that login like 2 weeks late and now Im stuck with 3 pouches and a bag coupon I can't/will not likely use and it's not tradable. Missed opportunity for an increased personal shop bag and lost 4 units of space because of it.

Probably the only thing you've missed is Valentine login event and the first week of this other new event.

Good to know. I remember seeing the pouches were untradable....so disappointing XP
    Oh well. Still holds more than my last bag so I guess its fine -.-
    Thanks for the head's up.

Good to know. I remember seeing the pouches were untradable....so disappointing XP

Both pouches and coupons not tradable. They need to allow us to convert them into some other usage or bring back the event next year.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

Both pouches and coupons not tradable. They need to allow us to convert them into some other usage or bring back the event next year.

There is a previous event suggestion thread. So, unless it's one of those third-party cooperation event thingies, it likely will happen again. I doubt all the previous events are still in the executable but turned off. My guess is that they are under conditional compile flags, in the source code itself, so that the local installs (NA, KR, JP, CN, etc.) can put them back in when they feel like it.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    It looks like Kenko won this one! Gratz to them!
    Wolfsinger

What did I win?
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited April 29, 2021

What did I win?

You, along with @Wolfsinger: the winner of the last post wins thread, no longer need use the servants entrance!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

What did I win?

You, along with @Wolfsinger: the winner of the last post wins thread, no longer need use the servants entrance!

Oh good I was getting tired of having to crawl through the dog door. Ain't the best thing for my back.

What did I win?

Oh good I was getting tired of having to crawl through the dog door. Ain't the best thing for my back.

I think you've been using the wrong door.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

What did I win?

I think you've been using the wrong door.

That's entirely possible honestly....I tend to come in wherever's open. Last month there was this window in the back that was hanging partly open, so....
    Open invitations, you know?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Wait! What are you two talking about?

Ba dum pshhhhhhh
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited July 18, 2021
    Never mind.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    since this conversation is going so fast im gonna say hi am gay wooo

oh wait this forum is dead oh no.... anyway
  • HelsaHelsa
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    since this conversation is going so fast im gonna say hi am gay wooo

oh wait this forum is dead oh no.... anyway

That's a personal name usually associated with older generations. On the other hand, I think I had a Gay Woo in one of my classes at university.
  • HelsaHelsa
    In other news . . . .