Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Adventures in Paper Flipping

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 27, 2021 in Vault
Join Caravan Joe in a new paper flipping game! Use the Paper Flip Ad Board to challenge opponents and become stronger. Can you beat the Legendary Paper Flip Master and become a legend yourself? Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, April 29th, After Maintenance - Thursday, May 20th, Before Maintenance

210426_paperflipeventevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    Is it designed after a basic children's game? The Meow doesn't know such a game.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited April 28, 2021
    Reading through it, I was reminded of Beyblades.
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Anyone know if the title coupons will be bank tradeable? Or will they be bound to your main event character?
  • HowdoHowdo
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I try to click on fellow players ad/signs but it says "no adequate item exists". How do I enter the game?
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Howdo wrote: »
    I try to click on fellow players ad/signs but it says "no adequate item exists". How do I enter the game?

If you've been online for 30mins or more, you should have an item in your inventory called Paper Flip Folding Instructions. Use this and select which paper tile you want to play the game with. Once you've selected one, you should be able to join those matches.
    Howdo
  • HowdoHowdo
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Thank you, I noticed someone join without paper flip folding instructions in their inventory. I noticed immediately after logging in they clicked on my ad, then were able to join, meaning they had instructions, then, it was impossible that they had another paper folding instructions because they had just logged in, but they were able to put up an ad. How was this possible?