Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I hate to bring this up again but...

ShiryllianShiryllian
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited December 10, 2020 in Story Discussion
Where in the heck is Neamhain!? We get told to bring her light back to her at the end of G12 and then...??? I say sacrifice Millia to bring her back >-> I don't care for Millia. But in all honesty, where in the world is she. Clearly not dead if Morrighan tells us to help her buuuuuut...
BronzebreakCelticmoss

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited December 10, 2020
    Ah, Neamhain, the forgotten goddess.
  • ShiryllianShiryllian
    Funnily enough, the wiki says, "Tarlach briefly mentions Neamhain in Generation 3 when speaking about the three Badhbh Cath Goddesses. He only states Morrighan and Macha, as he had forgotten the third Goddess."
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 10, 2020
    Millia returns in G24.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited December 10, 2020
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Millia returns in G24.

yeah as a Prophet of Doom (One who Prophecies The Big Disaster)

But TBH, I dont remember completely due to Overly Numerous Dialogue/Monologue in G24
    Bronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hazurah wrote: »
    Millia returns in G24.

yeah as a Prophet of Doom (One who Prophecies The Big Disaster)

But TBH, I dont remember completely due to Overly Numerous Dialogue/Monologue in G24

I blasted through it tbh.
    Bronzebreak
  • ShiryllianShiryllian
    I mean yeah I know she does but that's not Neamhain
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Shiryllian wrote: »
    I mean yeah I know she does but that's not Neamhain

Fetish for Neamhain. Check.
  • ShiryllianShiryllian
    LOL I just want to see Neamhain back, at least show her actually straight up die or something.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 14, 2020
    LOL I just want to see Neamhain back, at least show her actually straight up die or something.

Simping for Neamhain. ;)
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990

Simping for Neamhain. ;)

Simping for Morrighan - that gap moe and those eyes ohhh those eyes it pierced trough my soul and I can still feel it each and every time I look at it

Neamhain doesnt really leave that much impression, shes one of those characters that play an important role but gives off a bland impression compared to the other goddesses. (or maybe I'm simply not interested in her) Please dont be mad at me, I simply cant remember much about Neamhain but I'm open to hearing ur reasons for liking her.
    Musicat
  • HigaHiga
    She's the hot one, her and Shamala really are waifu asf.
    Edetha
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    At this point, the gods like Morrighan and Cichol are trying to avoid interfering with the mortal realm. Neamhein probably falls into that as well. Unlike Cichol who tried to step in during the Alban Knights thing for his own ends, Neamhein has probably kept herself hidden to avoid getting attacked again like when Nuadha almost killed her. She learned firsthand that the milletian, and maybe other mortals could be a threat to her, so I'm guessing she's trying to avoid the mortal realm. My hope is that she's probably hanging out with Morrighan somewhere in the realm of the gods and the two are spending time hanging out together reconnecting as sisters.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    To be honest, I would like to see Neamhain again as well, especially as how so much of what has happened has effected Iria as a whole what with the Cessair causing trouble and wanting to get revenge on her, it's weird that she DIDN'T show up somewhere in Saga 2 or the following content.
    Bronzebreak
  • DaiHelloDaiHello
    To be honest, I gotta agree with everyone elses sentiment!
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Can we at least let her dream catcher transformation actually be mobile rather than that stiff statue! I bet this request only requires editing a single line of code.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »
    Can we at least let her dream catcher transformation actually be mobile rather than that stiff statue! I bet this request only requires editing a single line of code.

Oops; my bad! I was thinking of Macha's dream-catcher transform.

• HigaHiga
    edited July 9, 2021
    Bring back Morgant too, Morgant wasn't Lugh, he was simply pretending to be Lugh while Lugh was trapped in Avon for all those years, even wielding his sword. It was all to manipulate ruairi (and probably others like mores, etc)

He was far too important of a character.

Honestly bring back all of the gods.

Ruairi should come back too, he's literally the main character bar player character, give him like, godly powers cuz he's one with the soul stream now or something, then have a boss where you and him team up against someone omega powerful.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited September 10, 2021
    Higa wrote: »
    Bring back Morgant too,

He was far too important of a character.

Honestly bring back all of the gods.
    But Morgant wasn't a god at all.
    Are you suggesting bringing back all the dragons as well?