Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Noble Chevalier Box

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited May 12, 2021 in Vault
Stand guard, Milletian! Mingle with the nobles with the new Noble Chevalier Uniforms. Give your weapons an updated look with new appearance scrolls! If none of those tickle your fancy, there are new Eluned outfits as well! Check out the details on the webpost.

Sale Dates: Thursday, May 13th, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 10th, Before Maintenance

210507_knightguardgacha_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Not too much of interest, though I kinda like the design of the outfits for this one. Mostly.

Though.....I question some of the eluned choices.....just saying.....XD
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Please go back to posting the actual animations in the sales posts. It's becoming harder and harder to tell what the Spirit Transformation Liqueur effects even look like.
    WolfsingerKaiwyth
  • gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    I got all male stuff