Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bugs in the new Blaanid Update

An0nym0usAn0nym0us
Mabinogi Rep: 830
edited May 14, 2021 in Help
I've encountered a problem with the second memoir in the Be Fancy: All About Outfits quest line. After reforging and upgrading the Memorial Flower Outfit I spoke with Blaanid to complete this stage in the questline. But It wouldn't complete. I don't know if this matters but I ended up reforging the outfit first before I upgraded it since I was already next to Walter in Dunby. Maybe that glitched it. Any help or advice will be appreciated. TY

Comments

• MarsBarsFromTheStarsMarsBarsFromTheStars
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Were you wearing the outfit? I ran into the same problem. You have to be wearing the outfit when you talk to Blaanid.
  • StarLyokoStarLyoko
    I can't even upgrade, there are none listed.. I was able to reforge, did I miss something?
  • VierzuVierzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Star, to upgrade you gotta use Ellen. as for turning it, it seems you "must" equip it(i put mine on style tab and it accepted it as "equipped")
  • An0nym0usAn0nym0us
    Were you wearing the outfit? I ran into the same problem. You have to be wearing the outfit when you talk to Blaanid.

No I wasn't. Thx for the info. Can't believe I didn't even think of that "face palms"
  • An0nym0usAn0nym0us
    StarLyoko wrote: »
    I can't even upgrade, there are none listed.. I was able to reforge, did I miss something?

You have to uprade it in Bangor. Speak to Elen.
  • CarganCargan
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm having the same problem upgraded it and wearing it but won't turn in
  • hexrosa1hexrosa1
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I think I messed this up. I sped through and didn't read the text, upgraded to 3, and now I'm stuck. Can't turn it in
  • Abdo5678Abdo5678
    Hey i got a newbie friend they are gaint ingame and they reforged first before upgrading the outfit and now no matter how many times they talk to Elen about modifying all the choices are grayed out although the outfit has about 40% profecciency so how did you fix that bug with you?
  • shiverczarshiverczar
    Abdo5678 wrote: »
    Hey i got a newbie friend they are gaint ingame and they reforged first before upgrading the outfit and now no matter how many times they talk to Elen about modifying all the choices are grayed out although the outfit has about 40% profecciency so how did you fix that bug with you?
    So, one thing to note is that upgrading takes >= 10k gold as well. If they recently dumped all their money in the bank and then went there, it's going to be greyed out due to lack of $.

To anyone who found this thread while confused about this memoir entry:

It must be Elen that you upgrade at. 10k or 15k for the defense/protection upgrade, don't remember what the pure durability costs. You must have this money on your person or the options will be greyed out.

1 Upgrade and 1 Basic Reforge (either order!) and wear the robe when you speak to her. All should be well.

I highly recommend picking the cheapest e and NOT doing more (not because of quest failure) because Blaanid overwrites it and after the quest you will have a 4/4 upgraded outfit with the Encore/Champion enchants. It loses its reforged status.
  • shiverczarshiverczar
    Abdo5678 wrote: »
    So, one thing to note is that upgrading takes >= 10k gold as well. If they recently dumped all their money in the bank and then went there, it's going to be greyed out due to lack of $.

To anyone who found this thread while confused about this memoir entry:

It must be Elen that you upgrade at. 10k or 15k for the defense/protection upgrade, don't remember what the pure durability costs. You must have this money on your person or the options will be greyed out.

1 Upgrade and 1 Basic Reforge (either order!) and wear the robe when you speak to her. All should be well.

I highly recommend picking the cheapest e and NOT doing more (not because of quest failure) because Blaanid overwrites it and after the quest you will have a 4/4 upgraded outfit with the Encore/Champion enchants. It loses its reforged status.