Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Magic Craft Recipe Update: Bows, Arrows, & Staves

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited May 20, 2021 in Vault
Milletians, we have some exciting news! On May 27th, 2021, there will be 4 new craftable weapons added to Mabinogi. There are also 2 new craftable arrows added as well. Check out the full details on the webpost.

210519_newweaponsannouncement_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg
WolfsingerSherri

Comments

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    All I have to say is:

That was fast.
    Bronzebreakuuiii
  • IncubiAlchIncubiAlch
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    When's alchemy gonna get piercing???
    mereekoo
  • mereekoomereekoo
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    IncubiAlch wrote: »

agreed! give alchemy some love TwT where getting left behind with all the updates
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Can one use party heal on either of these staffs? I'm assuming with the tri-element that we can use fusion?

I believe everything is going to have reworks and such...it's just a matter of time. Takes quite a bit. Since Alchemy was first released and people complained it was very overpowered....It might end up the same when they get to it again....and then a nerf lol.

I do miss my extra large golem. Wonder if they will do anything with the magic golems and such?
    WolfsingerBronzebreak
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    WOOOO! I can't wait to practically sacrifice my soul for that staff! :D
    WolfsingerJianto
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    IncubiAlch wrote: »

When an alchemist scrounges up a destruction robe...
    Bronzebreak
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Can one use party heal on either of these staffs? I'm assuming with the tri-element that we can use fusion?

I believe everything is going to have reworks and such...it's just a matter of time. Takes quite a bit. Since Alchemy was first released and people complained it was very overpowered....It might end up the same when they get to it again....and then a nerf lol.

I do miss my extra large golem. Wonder if they will do anything with the magic golems and such?

I'd like to see extended range for golem. Are there any enchants/upgrades/reforges that extend golem range?