Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bhu's Art Shop ★ All servers

BhujerbaBhujerba
Mabinogi Rep: 1,350
edited December 13, 2018 in Art Creations
★Bhu's Art Shop★
IGN: Meriddyn @ Mari server
Discord: Bhujerba #7787
E-mail: demianzysm@gmail.com

★Payment★
All servers: NX | Gold

★Lineart★
Bust: 5k NX | 500k Gold
Waist-up: 10k NX | 700k Gold
Fullbody: 15k NX | 1M Gold

fKjlfLR.png
ZIM5vP6.png
Click for a full view

★B&W Illustration★
Bust: 15k NX | 1M Gold
Waist-up: 16k NX | 2M Gold
Fullbody: 18k NX | 4M Gold

vZjPkBH.png
ZYm8soB.png
Click for a full view

★Color Illustration★
Bust: 16k NX | 2M Gold
Waist-up: 18k NX | 4M Gold
Fullbody: 20k NX | 6M Gold
tzkGfDq.png1vViuao.png
Click for a full view

★Order sheet★
In Game Name and Server:
Contact form: Email/Discord So I can send you the final work!
Style: Lineart/B&W/Color
Character size: Full body/Waist up/Bust
Payment: NX/Gold
References: Your character references, post as many as you want! A description of the equipment is appreciated but not necessary.
Other: Any color scheme choices? Any details you consider helpful regarding your character? Write them here!
In Game Name and Server:
Contact form:
Style:
Character size:
Payment:
References:
Other:

★A small note★
I will post WIPs and a sample of the final artwork, however only the buyer will have the final work sent through e-mail after the full payment is done.
Thank you!

★Slots★

★Done★
Bluechickadi | Alexina
_________
_________
_________
_________

SaffronBeigeMiunanondoka

Comments

• Sarah_PurrkeSarah_Purrke
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Your art is so BEAUTIFUL! Wish I wasn't poor or I'd give you all my money!
    Bhujerba
  • MarianthiMarianthi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    edited February 13, 2017
    saving a spot ill edit when i decide which type of commission to get!

edit:
    In Game Name and Server: Bluechickadi | Alexina
    E-mail: i'll add you on discord (Mother Angel (Bluechickadi)#2961)
    Style: Color
    Payment: NX
    References: http://imgur.com/a/Rq7RY outfit 2
    Other: pose like the lineart, but could you make it a bit bigger? at the thighs maybe? (your art ranges not only from style but also size so please let me know!!) could you also keep some of the lines in? (so it isnt all just color). Wings out and curve slightly around her.

let me know if you need any more info!
  • BhujerbaBhujerba

Awww~ You are really kind! Thank you♡♡

Marianthi wrote: »

edit:
    Other: pose like the lineart, but could you make it a bit bigger? at the thighs maybe? (your art ranges not only from style but also size so please let me know!!) could you also keep some of the lines in? (so it isnt all just color). Wings out and curve slightly around her.

I'll add you to the list right away, as for the questions:
    Pose like the lineart: Sorry but I think I got this wrong, do you mean a pose like the lineart examples I posted? If so, do you mind to tell me which one? :)
    The size: I think you mean the illustration size, if not please feel free to tell me so. The examples I posted there are kind of tumblr/portfolio sized, I usually work in a 2000x2000px canvas at 300ppp. I think this is rather fine for digital illustrations, but if you need something bigger please tell me so.

Also god, your character is beautiful. Can't wait to start this~
  • MarianthiMarianthi
    edited February 13, 2017
    Bhujerba wrote: »

Awww~ You are really kind! Thank you♡♡

edit:

I'll add you to the list right away, as for the questions:
    Pose like the lineart: Sorry but I think I got this wrong, do you mean a pose like the lineart examples I posted? If so, do you mind to tell me which one? :)
    The size: I think you mean the illustration size, if not please feel free to tell me so. The examples I posted there are kind of tumblr/portfolio sized, I usually work in a 2000x2000px canvas at 300ppp. I think this is rather fine for digital illustrations, but if you need something bigger please tell me so.

Also god, your character is beautiful. Can't wait to start this~

thanks! i mean:

pose: first lineart. the woman turned away
    size: i mean character size. in the lineart you have a bust and in the b&w you have a full body. basically when i order a colored picture am i getting a fullbody or a bust or a waist or? do i request how much of the character i want to be drawn? (which is why i said maybe draw her thighs-up/hips-up). usually artists on here have more divisions like lineart bust, lineart half body, lineart full body that get more expensive, for example.

also, do you draw flowers? could you do white yarrow branches and white primrose behind her, like this for example? (by nondoka) http://68.media.tumblr.com/e49ce9565b4245e2f2253bd230b14b63/tumblr_okke2kPb5s1t1xgu4o1_540.png
  • BhujerbaBhujerba
    thanks! i mean:

size: i mean character size. in the lineart you have a bust and in the b&w you have a full body. basically when i order a colored picture am i getting a fullbody or a bust or a waist or? do i request how much of the character i want to be drawn? (which is why i said maybe draw her thighs-up/hips-up). usually artists on here have more divisions like lineart bust, lineart half body, lineart full body that get more expensive, for example.

also, do you draw flowers? could you do white yarrow branches and white primrose behind her, like this for example? (by nondoka) http://68.media.tumblr.com/e49ce9565b4245e2f2253bd230b14b63/tumblr_okke2kPb5s1t1xgu4o1_540.png

Oh ok! As for the size thats the buyer's choice, I'll add this to the post so it becomes more clear, sorry for that! Yes, as you said you can choose fullbody/bust/waist, this doesn't have an extra price, so choose whatever you like most.

There is no problem with the flowers! I love drawing them ♡

• MarianthiMarianthi
    edited February 14, 2017
    thanks! i mean:

Oh ok! As for the size thats the buyer's choice, I'll add this to the post so it becomes more clear, sorry for that! Yes, as you said you can choose fullbody/bust/waist, this doesn't have an extra price, so choose whatever you like most.

There is no problem with the flowers! I love drawing them ♡

perfect!! then hips-up please!!
    edit: like this size: http://oi65.tinypic.com/21lol0w.jpg or, what do you think? anywhere between full body and to the hips is ok
    so looking forward to the result!! do you have an estimated time frame?
  • BhujerbaBhujerba
    perfect!! then hips-up please!!
    edit: like this size: http://oi65.tinypic.com/21lol0w.jpg or, what do you think? anywhere between full body and to the hips is ok
    so looking forward to the result!! do you have an estimated time frame?

No problem!
    As for the estimated time, I can't tell you for sure since it depends on my schedule but perhaps within a week I might have finished it.
  • SaffronBeigeSaffronBeige
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    uuuu why did I spend all my gold yesterday ;___; your art is amazing!!
  • BhujerbaBhujerba

Aww! thank you~♡

First rough sketch for @Marianthi
    If you think it is necessary to make some changes, please don't hesitate to tell me so :)
    017-Bluechickadi-wip1_zpsqsrr4u7g.png
  • MarianthiMarianthi
    edited February 14, 2017

Aww! thank you~♡

First rough sketch for @Marianthi
    If you think it is necessary to make some changes, please don't hesitate to tell me so :)
    017-Bluechickadi-wip1_zpsqsrr4u7g.png

eee its beautiful!! but when i said the pose of the same lineart i did mean with the same view!! (i sent the second pic refering to to the size of the character not the view) (i can provide compensation as if its a second commission (but in gold) if you decide to change it but its still super beautiful so i suppose its not the end of the world)
  • BhujerbaBhujerba
    @Marianthi It's ok! thats what sketchs are for, no need to pay for them :) I'd like to send you some more through discord if you are ok with it, so we can start from there~
  • BhujerbaBhujerba
    Small update: I accept payment in gold from all servers through gold transfer now~
  • BhujerbaBhujerba
    Second WIP for @Marianthi
    017-Bluechickadi-wip12_zpstcszueta.png
    OkamixdimsumSaffronBeige
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    that looks gorgeoussssss
  • BhujerbaBhujerba
    that looks gorgeoussssss
    Thank you♡♡