Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Biggest mobs or field mobs?

RYANX4RYANX4
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in General Chat
For like 5 or more finisher move training?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    You can try the boss in the music dungeon. They're basically a punching bag.
    Policroma
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Tir Na Nog is great place to train. the graveyard has lots of zombies that you can herd up. zombies are great for training some magic skills, gunner skills, ninja skills, and more cause they move slow and it is easy to get 5 or more of them close together.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Shadow Cast City is my go-to for up to 5. Doppelganger also spawns quite a few at the end.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Orb Room in Dungeons - the number and difficulty of mobs depends on what dungeon u enter

step 1: Equip support puppets that shows which orb opens doors/gates.
    step 2: Dont hit orb that opens gates. (sounds stupid but works for what u need)
    step 3: Summon a pet and have it rest in the center of the room. (do this in order to lessen the chance of enemies going agro on u)
    step 4: Hit 1 of the orbs (obviously not the one that opens the door/gates of the room) and quickly return to the center or at least near the center of the room then use lullaby (the higher rank the lullaby the better). If u have a party member that could use lullaby for u have them stay in the center instead of pet and make them use lullaby as soon as enemies spawn.

at this point u can use the skill u are trying to train but if u need more just repeat step 4 for the other 2 orbs (obviously not the orb that opens the door/gates). There is also a chance that mobs summoned from first orb could wake up while doing the third orb and they will be immune to lullaby u can try and use the skill u want to use or summon another pet that can put them to sleep with AOE.

I usually do this when I farm fynn gems in Fiodh I would hit orbs that summon enemies put them to sleep repeat until all 3 orbs that summon enemies are lit and a lot of sleeping mobs in the center then use a fully charged Ice spear on them and watch them freeze and die like a domino effect. Sometimes I make my pet use pulling force and pull them all into one place and use Ice spear, Fireball is a bit too slow before it hits some enemies could start moving away and survive before it hits, Thunder could miss some enemies but its fun when u combo it with pulling force, Ice spear could also fail if the enemies are too far from each other, obviously all of this could fail if those skills cant do enough damage to kill them in one shot.

u can also try:
    sulfur spider (if u can mange to round up the spiders)
    there is a shadow mission orb room that has limitless enemies (I think)
    baltane mission no where to run
    gargoyles if u rebirth to Tir Chonaill