Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event/Sale Heads-Up!

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited June 7, 2021 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians! It's that time again! This week's maintenance on Thursday June 10th will be the end for an event and a sale!

Starting with Blaanid's Attendance Check! Make sure to stay logged in for a full Erinn day and claim your rewards from Blaanid! One of them is a cherry-blossom themed Pet Blossoming Cage! So be sure to get your last few days in and pick up your prizes!

Blaanid's Attendance Check: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66852/a-fresh-memory-celebration

The last item for this heads-up is the sale that's ending this Thursday. The Noble Chevalier Box! As usual, if you're after one of this box's prizes, make sure to pick up your last stacks before they leave the cash shop with the maintenance!

Noble Chevalier Box: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66777/noble-chevalier-box

That's all for this week! Happy Gaming, everyone!
WolfsingerKatherzCrimsọn

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    So, when are you becoming a mod? :D
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »

That has already been discussed. Leinei has said that they have no interest; can you blame them?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Helsa wrote: »

That has already been discussed. Leinei has said that they have no interest; can you blame them?

I don't have as much free time as I used to, I'm afraid. =(
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Leinei wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

I don't have as much free time as I used to, I'm afraid. =(

Even though you said it's "Lay-nay", I still read it as Linny. I'm gonna keep doing that because I'm an American and thousands of American service personal have given their lives for our freedom, including the freedom of reading Leinei as Linny! GBA!
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited June 9, 2021
    Sounds so close to one of my old dead characters I haven't used in a few years -- Luanei.

I guess that's why it's always so nice seeing headsups.
    well good day then
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Sounds so close to one of my old dead characters I haven't used in a few years -- Luanei.

I guess that's why it's always so nice seeing headsups.
    well good day then

@Leinei I found your long lost twin Luanei.
    Wolfsinger