Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How long is it taking you to find the 10 wheels?

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited June 11, 2021 in General Chat
It took me between 60 to 90 minutes! Times two because I'm playing on both servers! :C

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    2-3 minutes.
    Helsa
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Same as Greta, about 2-3 minutes.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Hm? How are you guys managing that? The problem my Alexina character is having is that the best I can find is "Strong". My Nao character is weak, total level 200, so they don't have any trouble finding "Boss". They are killing boss about one every half minute say? So, let's call that 100 Boss per hour. Where are you killing 50 boss per minute and how are they rated boss to you if you are killing them that fast; tenderising potions with -CP gear?
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Cooking dungeon works pretty well. Just got 20 in less than 5 minutes. Had 30 from yesterday, so I'm good for the next few days.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 12, 2021
    Like 15 minutes in alban training rank A. I had to go in there anyway to use my protection stone, which worked in one shot btw. I'm very happy about that. Thank you Nexon for the awesome freaking compensation package.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I just do RAHM runs. Plenty of skate wheels, plus it gives me something to do while keeping the dream alive...
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited June 13, 2021
    kitchen dungeon 1-2 "final hits", "time shift" really helps it get done faster too (drop rates may affect tho)
    also if u choose the "defeat 100 monsters" quest u can finish it with 1 "final hit"
    (obviously equipping the weapon that drops inside dungeon)
  • HelsaHelsa
    I tried the kitchen dungeon, with my Alexina character; that did the trick. I got the cheapest recipe, 1k gold, and all the monsters are rated awful to me. Once a kitchen knife fell on the floor it got a lot easier. When I had it, I used Dance of Death. No funny equipment, no potions, I collected 8.

As for my Nao character, I suppose, I could try the kitchen dungeon but they are only total level 200; we'll see.
  • HelsaHelsa
    So, today I tried the kitchen dungeon with my total level 200 Nao character (Human). They have cooking rank F, so I can enter the lowest rank kitchen dungeon. I was surprised to find that the monsters don't hit hard at all even though they are rated boss to me. I wore:
    a Cuirassier Helmet (no enchants),
    a Good Sustainer linen Cuirass (Light Armour),
    a pair of Bracelets (no enchants),
    a pair of Long Greaves (no enchants), and carried
    a Passionate Carapace Guard Cylinder;
    basically, the cheapest set of defensive gear I could buy enchanted with beginner SM end-chest enchants. Occasional summoning of my one and only event pool toy poodle was all the medical attention I needed. I went in carrying a mace and it hit about as hard as the kitchen knife that I eventually picked up, but the kitchen knife has WAY more splash. I don't have dance of death, or final hit, or anything fancy-schmancy, other than Hydra, which I didn't use, and no tenderizing potions either. Anyway, after time expired I had gathered 12 wheels!

With my Alexina character (Giant), I noticed that all kitchen dungeon recipes are the same price so I tried the hardest one. The monsters felt the same and indeed were all rated as Awful to me. The difference seems to be that the higher ranked dungeons are just longer; in this case 16 minutes. After time expired I had gathered 25 wheels.

Thanks to the folks that suggested I try the kitchen dungeon!
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited June 14, 2021
    Helsa wrote: »
    I went in carrying a mace and it hit about as hard as the kitchen knife that I eventually picked up, but the kitchen knife has WAY more splash. I don't have dance of death, or final hit, or anything fancy-schmancy, other than Hydra, which I didn't use, and no tenderizing potions either. Anyway, after time expired I had gathered 12 wheels!

u should try and get final hit at least, its a very versatile skill it could be used as a finishing move or simply crowd control, also I suggest that u equip a faster melee weapon and pair it with final hit (beam swords really works well ) especially when u use it for crowd control. To use final hit for crowd control u have to utilize the stun that each attack hits then u have to switch in between multiple enemies allowing u to either kill multiple enemies or simply damage multiple enemies and gather aggro allowing u to lure enemies in one place. There are 2 ways to switch in between multiple enemies you can use ur mouse or use move targeting hotkey, using the mouse u can hover it towards the enemy u want to attack clicking that enemy will lock ur targeting tho u can still hover it to another enemy and u can still attack it or click it to lock to that enemy, the other method is using move targeting hotkey press the hot key (which is Tab by default) to switch targeting to a different enemy. I suggest u change move targeting hotkey to space allowing u to switch in between enemies faster.
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    Nowhere To Run (Elite).

I just toss in Ice Spears and print Skating Wheels.
    I also find them while I grind Alby.
    Gaby5011
  • HelsaHelsa
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    I went in carrying a mace and it hit about as hard as the kitchen knife that I eventually picked up, but the kitchen knife has WAY more splash. I don't have dance of death, or final hit, or anything fancy-schmancy, other than Hydra, which I didn't use, and no tenderizing potions either. Anyway, after time expired I had gathered 12 wheels!

u should try and get final hit at least, its a very versatile skill it could be used as a finishing move or simply crowd control, also I suggest that u equip a faster melee weapon and pair it with final hit (beam swords really works well ) especially when u use it for crowd control. To use final hit for crowd control u have to utilize the stun that each attack hits then u have to switch in between multiple enemies allowing u to either kill multiple enemies or simply damage multiple enemies and gather aggro allowing u to lure enemies in one place. There are 2 ways to switch in between multiple enemies you can use ur mouse or use move targeting hotkey, using the mouse u can hover it towards the enemy u want to attack clicking that enemy will lock ur targeting tho u can still hover it to another enemy and u can still attack it or click it to lock to that enemy, the other method is using move targeting hotkey press the hot key (which is Tab by default) to switch targeting to a different enemy. I suggest u change move targeting hotkey to space allowing u to switch in between enemies faster.

Thanks for the heads-up. You are totally right but I'm not really committed to my Nao character. My main character is on Alexina, my Nao character is for building a jousting community on Nao and recording the finals thereof. Oh, and since I'm not committed to them, amassing gold by selling all event items in the hopes of buying a dead bee from my main character should a final merge happen someday.