Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Enchanting Peacock Box

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited May 26, 2021 in Vault
Milletian, your presence is requested at the ball! Make your grand entrance with the new Enchanting Peacock Outfits. Enjoy a sip of wine with the Enchanting Peacock Wine Glass. After the party, be sure to check the swag bag for some new Enchants! Check out the details on the webpost.

Sale Dates: Thursday, May 27th, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 24th, Before Maintenance

210526_peacockgacha_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Hate to be the complainer here, but I'm kinda sad those homestead items are outdoor, not indoor. :(

I mean, who gets dressed in their front yard?
    Wolfsinger
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Can that new book be repaired, or what? Usually they say whether or not they can be in the description. Kinda crummy if it can't be.
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited June 13, 2021
    Policroma wrote: »
    Hate to be the complainer here, but I'm kinda sad those homestead items are outdoor, not indoor. :(

I totally understand what you are saying; I even agree with you, but the answer is: the same folks that keep 10-foot wide piles of ice cream on their lawn, next to the tree that has big cookies growing on it. Nearly all event homestead items are crap. Most homesteads looks the same and look awful. People stuff in every event item that they have wherever they can fit them. Most homesteads look like junkyards.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Helsa wrote: »
    Policroma wrote: »

I totally understand what you are saying; I even agree with you, but the answer is: the same folks that keep 10-foot wide piles of ice cream on their lawn, next to the tree that has big cookies growing on it. Nearly all event homestead items are crap. Most homesteads looks the same and look awful. People stuff in every event item that they have wherever they can fit them. Most homesteads look like junkyards.

*feels targeted*
    Lol you're not wrong though. Like I've TRIED to make my junkyard look nice, but its easy to get carried away cause this and that look lovely, but they don't fit with other there. The best I've been able to do is try to split the homestead into sections of sorts, but even then there's only so much one can do.
    Which reminds me, I need to go in there and tidy up again....lots of new homestead items to sort through XP