Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Exciting Summer Vacation in Erinn

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 23, 2021 in Vault
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the water temperature is just right...so that means summer is here! Time to enjoy the summer sun! What? What do you mean you have homework?! Well, complete your homework this summer and get the Summer Vacation set! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, June 24th, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 15th, Before Maintenance

210621_summervacationassignmentsevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Katherz wrote: »
    The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the water temperature is just right...so that means summer is here! Time to enjoy the summer sun! What? What do you mean you have homework?! Well, complete your homework this summer and get the Summer Vacation set! Check out the details below.

Event Dates: Thursday, June 24th, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 15th, Before Maintenance

Details?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Helsa wrote: »
    The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the water temperature is just right...so that means summer is here! Time to enjoy the summer sun! What? What do you mean you have homework?! Well, complete your homework this summer and get the Summer Vacation set! Check out the details below.

Details?

NOT ME FORGETTING TO LINK THE WEBPOST
    Wolfsinger
  • MichealllaMicheallla
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Life Skill 2x potion for 2 hours is nice. I would appreciate some AP potions if possible please, in order to have more AP to train my life skill. Many thanks
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited June 24, 2021
    Not sure if it's a glitch: my character has all 3 fish and ready to turn in the homework but the Notice Board keeps telling me I have an assignment in progress. The only assignment I have in progress is about the 3 fish.
    Restarted: It now works.
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Things I hate: events that force on you items you cannot drop nor destroy, specially when you have no intention of doing said event. Really, since you have to register, why not wait till then to deliver the darn clipboard?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »

Details?

NOT ME FORGETTING TO LINK THE WEBPOST

Not Me?

0f995eebacb8e215edbe1a88965b7412.gif
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    edited June 25, 2021
    So there's no specific rewards for finishing all of 1 type of homework (like fishing) or even stuff to use the coins on besides better supplies. So what's stopping people from just doing level 1 homework 12 times?
  • HowdoHowdo
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Does anyone know how to catch the insects with the wood chips O_o
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Howdo wrote: »

Right click and select 'use' from the list.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I'm really enjoying this ongoing Dreamfly joke, especially the part where even the item is punctuated as "A Dreamfly!"

Can't wait to prove to the board that it really exists
    Wolfsinger
  • link124link124
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hi I have the 3 fish and restarted multiple time but I still can't finish the homework and I don't know how to fix this.
  • Sobee193Sobee193
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Found the king crab near troll beach if that helps.
  • HowdoHowdo
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Howdo wrote: »

Right click and select 'use' from the list.

Thank you!
    Wolfsinger
  • CamelliarCamelliar
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Kisaraya wrote: »
    So there's no specific rewards for finishing all of 1 type of homework (like fishing) or even stuff to use the coins on besides better supplies. So what's stopping people from just doing level 1 homework 12 times?

Can you get all the prizes just doing fishing the whole 12 times? Or do you have to complete 3 different types of homework (fishing, bug catching, and treasure hunting)?
  • LenkyunLenkyun
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    I'm a little confused on the second treasure hunt assignment; it says to find the treasure at Rano Beach, but I can't seem to get the treasure L-Rod to light up at any of the Rano Beach locations.
  • Matt67Matt67
    Has anyone found the bugs in the Cor region? I've been all over the map, even down the waterfall and haven't found them.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Camelliar wrote: »
    Kisaraya wrote: »

Can you get all the prizes just doing fishing the whole 12 times? Or do you have to complete 3 different types of homework (fishing, bug catching, and treasure hunting)?

I'm sure everyone has figured it out by now, but the board actually won't let you complete each quest more than once. When you complete all 4 quests in a set, you'll get told to do something else.

HSKT0.jpg

Lenkyun wrote: »
    I'm a little confused on the second treasure hunt assignment; it says to find the treasure at Rano Beach, but I can't seem to get the treasure L-Rod to light up at any of the Rano Beach locations.

It's here:

This isn't the correct way to use an L-rod, I know, but I made this video to prove a point - it's possible to complete the second quest by just spamming around blindly for 3 minutes lol