Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events/Sales/Compensation Heads-Up! 7/8/21

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited July 5, 2021 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! This week's maintenance on Thursday the 8th calls for the end of the end of several events and sales!

Starting off with the the events portion, we have the Celebrate the Fourth of July event! Make sure to log in before Thursday's maintenance to get that 2nd title coupon and get your hotday boxes so you can have a Homestead Star Spangled Banner of your own! You will get the pieces out of the boxes and then you simply install it on your homestead. Note, the character that logs in first on your account is the one that gets the box. Don't forget to set off some fireworks and get some prize boxes for the ones that go over 17m high!

Celebrate the Fourth of July Event: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/67573/celebrate-the-fourth-of-july

Next up is the Support Dasha's Inline Skating Team Event! Finish up those daily quests so you can get your own Special Sporty Wear! Also make sure to use up your Prize Roulette Coins before they become worthless! Use them up Wednesday at the latest!

Support Dasha's Inline Skating Team Event: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/67141/support-dasha-s-inline-skating-team

The next event ending with this maintenance is the Billionaire's Bankroll Event! Run those dungeons, Mag Mell and Tech Duinn missions and get the maximum amount of keys as opposed to your party number with this event! Also, make sure to get your stuff repaired since it'll be 90% off thanks to Ethel! I hope everyone got some good materials from this one!

Billionaire's Bankroll Event: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66890/the-billionaire-s-bankroll

Ok, so this is the last event that's ending for this one and if you guys have been playing like normal, you should have already gotten it. I'm going full caps for this one.

-turns on megaphone-

GUYS. IF YOU HAVE NOT LOGGED IN RECENTLY OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HASN'T, GET IN THE GAME AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO. THERE IS A PLAYER APPRECIATION HOT TIME GOING ON RIGHT NOW THAT ENDS ON JULY 8TH WITH THE MAINTENANCE. YOU GET A 2X1 BAG THAT GIVES YOU 10X17 SPACE, THREE HOMESTEAD UPGRADE COUPONS, THREE INVENTORY EXPANSION COUPONS, WINGS, 200 PON, A SPIRIT OF TUAN WHISTLE. THIS IS A VERY BIG AND AWESOME THING SO GET IN THE GAME AND ACCEPT IT. WHEN YOU LOG IN, YOU WILL GET A WINDOW THAT POPS UP ASKING IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT THE MABINOGI GIFT BOX. MAKE SURE TO HAVE SPACE BEFORE YOU OPEN IT, YOU WILL NEED IT. FULL BOX CONTENTS IN THE LINK BELOW. ALSO IF YOU HAVE USED STORE BOUGHT REFORGES IN THE TIME FRAME OF JUNE 17, 2020 - JUNE 10, 2021, YOU WILL HAVE RECEIVED SOME IN YOUR IN-GAME MAILBOX. YOU WILL ALSO GET THREE ELITE CHARACTER CARDS (ONE OF EACH RACE) IF YOU LOG IN BEFORE JULY 8TH. IF THIS ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU, THERE ARE DAILY REBIRTHS AVAILABLE (THIS IS THE ONLY THING NOT ENDING ON THE 8TH). THIS IS A SUPER AWESOME BIG DEAL PEOPLE. LOG IN.

PLAYER APPRECIATION GIFTBOX HOTIME: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66952/reforging-tools-update-compensation

-turns off megaphone-

Alright, moving onto the sales portion! Starting with that is the Time to Train Shopkeeper's Sale! You can buy some lovely items to help you rank those bothersome skills like the Receiver of Nao's Blessing Title coupon which gives your party 1.5x Shadow Mission, Dungeon, Drama Missions and you get 2x! Also bearers will receives some stat bonuses as well as a lovely 2x skill training buff! Full details in the link below!

Time to Train Shopkeeper's Sale: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66892/shopkeeper-s-sale-time-to-train

Alright, the final sale and order of business for this heads-up is the Apricot Blossom Box! There's some really pretty stuff in this one! So if you like anything from the prize listings, try your hand at the gacha! I still need to pick up a stack to try for one of those support puppets!

Apricot Blossom Box: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/67156/apricot-blossom-box

Whoo! That was probably the longest heads-up we've had in a while! I hope everyone's having a good summer so far and that you're all staying healthy! Make sure to have fun and don't forget to take a break if you're working or taking extra classes this summer! Until next time, Happy Gaming, everyone!
aeternitisWolfsingerKatherz

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Thank you for these PSAs. They are very helpful I'm sure they take a big chunk out of your day, especially when they are this long.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Leinei wrote: »
    . . .
    GUYS. IF YOU HAVE NOT LOGGED IN RECENTLY OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HASN'T, GET IN THE GAME AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO. THERE IS A PLAYER APPRECIATION HOT TIME GOING ON RIGHT NOW THAT ENDS ON JULY 8TH WITH THE MAINTENANCE. YOU GET A 2X1 BAG THAT GIVES YOU 10X17 SPACE, THREE HOMESTEAD UPGRADE COUPONS, THREE INVENTORY EXPANSION COUPONS, WINGS, 200 PON, A SPIRIT OF TUAN WHISTLE. THIS IS A VERY BIG AND AWESOME THING SO GET IN THE GAME AND ACCEPT IT. WHEN YOU LOG IN, YOU WILL GET A WINDOW THAT POPS UP ASKING IF YOU WANT TO ACCEPT THE MABINOGI GIFT BOX. MAKE SURE TO HAVE SPACE BEFORE YOU OPEN IT, YOU WILL NEED IT. FULL BOX CONTENTS IN THE LINK BELOW. ALSO IF YOU HAVE USED STORE BOUGHT REFORGES IN THE TIME FRAME OF JUNE 17, 2020 - JUNE 10, 2021, YOU WILL HAVE RECEIVED SOME IN YOUR IN-GAME MAILBOX. YOU WILL ALSO GET THREE ELITE CHARACTER CARDS (ONE OF EACH RACE) IF YOU LOG IN BEFORE JULY 8TH. IF THIS ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU, THERE ARE DAILY REBIRTHS AVAILABLE (THIS IS THE ONLY THING NOT ENDING ON THE 8TH). THIS IS A SUPER AWESOME BIG DEAL PEOPLE. LOG IN.
    . . .

In a related bit of advice, /for some/. With regards to this, I decided to log into all my Nexon accounts. When I did, of course due to low activity, it put up the two-factor login requirement. When I went to the corresponding e-mail account, to fetch the login code number, since I hadn't logged in to the email account in a long time, it asked me if I was a robot, had me click on pictures, and so on and then asked me to input my password. So, I did since I keep all these things written down. On top of that it then asked me a security question. You know the kind that you choose and write the answers for when you set up the account? So, I answered it. It said WRONG! It did this for the other email accounts as well. The answer wasn't wrong. I'll forego my conspiratorial suppositions as to what the email provider is up to and just say that, if you keep multiple Nexon accounts, remember to log into their corresponding email accounts reasonably frequently. Oh, well. C'est la vie; so much in life, unfortunately, is learned "the hard way". What'd I lose? Enough that I'm peaved, but not enough that I'm gonna lose sleep over it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    aeternitis wrote: »
    Thank you for these PSAs. They are very helpful I'm sure they take a big chunk out of your day, especially when they are this long.

Anytime! I just don't want people missing out is all. XD
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Will be there a Master plan Event soon?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Kimo159 wrote: »

I don't think there's news on that yet.
    Kimo159
  • Kimo159Kimo159

I see, hope there is
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    edited July 6, 2021

Wait, u just said no news on that, and it is next maint
  • LeineiLeinei

Lol, there wasn't news on it when I replied to you. Now there is! XD
    Kimo159
  • Kimo159Kimo159

Lol, there wasn't news on it when I replied to you. Now there is! XD

Lol xD
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 7, 2021
    Who else prioritized buying another Homestead Stone Pile?

ZqppNH.jpg

Even if your homestead is already fully-levelcapped like mine is, having a second stone means you can put up more utilities like stoves and tools and be able to afford having them up each week simply because you earn more homestead stones