Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Master plan Rebirth

Kimo159Kimo159
Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
in General Chat
Is the rebirth daily or not? I think it is not daily, but how comes? There is double AP and combat exp, it will be useless if rebirth is not daily

Or i got misunderstand? Hope Mabinogi make it daily, at least in AP & combat double week

Comments

• VimaVima
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    I fully agree, the fact that they did daily rebirths BEFORE master plan, but there is no sign of it being the case during is actually doing the community dirty.

Honestly though, I'm not really surprised; the compensation box they put out is just to distract people that nothing is going to actually improve. So until I see ACTUAL improvement from both Nexon AND the community I will just expect more of the same.
    Kimo159
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Vima wrote: »
    I fully agree, the fact that they did daily rebirths BEFORE master plan, but there is no sign of it being the case during is actually doing the community dirty.

Honestly though, I'm not really surprised; the compensation box they put out is just to distract people that nothing is going to actually improve. So until I see ACTUAL improvement from both Nexon AND the community I will just expect more of the same.

U r right, but daily rebirth in compansation event is good ok, but it is a very recommended to make rebirth again daily beside double AP and combat event, unless the double event is totally useless, rebirth is the main core of anyone who wait for Master Plan Event to improve his character
  • HainesaiHainesai
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Its not even worth doing unless your new
    Pretty terrible not being able to daily rb on 2x ap week
    Thats about.... 2800 ap per week we wont get :)

Cant get to endgame without ap cant be relevant without ap.

Gonna be a boring summer :/
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited July 8, 2021
    Hainesai wrote: »
    Its not even worth doing unless your new
    Pretty terrible not being able to daily rb on 2x ap week
    Thats about.... 2800 ap per week we wont get :)

Cant get to endgame without ap cant be relevant without ap.

Gonna be a boring summer :/

Have you tried training some skills for the free 5k AP from the milestones of reaching Expert in 22 Talents, plus the 10k AP from running through Blaanid's quests that now have x2 AP built into them?
    I'd start there and do some research about what's going on and what changes have come to the game.
  • FlamebergeFlameberge
    Mabinogi Rep: 105
    you get daily rebirths till july 15 from the reforge compensation event
    https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/66952/reforging-tools-update-compensation
    Vima