Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stardust Things Not Visibly Surrounding My Char

TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
in Help
So I have four out of the five stardust powers already, Blast, Flare, Blow, and Chaser. (and can't log in atm since there is apparently an authenticator maintenance?) But Chaser and Blow (the non passive skills) aren't surrounding my character when I'm pretty sure (all the Stardust abilities) they are supposed to be.

Comments

• SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    Sorry i dont understand what your trying to say here... if you are saying you only have 2 orbs following you thats because of how stardust works if you click the little queston mark when your in the stardust tab it will say right at the top "incrases the amount of stardust that appears and changes its apperance at ranks 6, 11, 15 so you do not get another orb till level 6
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Sgiathach wrote: »
    Sorry i dont understand what your trying to say here... if you are saying you only have 2 orbs following you thats because of how stardust works if you click the little queston mark when your in the stardust tab it will say right at the top "incrases the amount of stardust that appears and changes its apperance at ranks 6, 11, 15 so you do not get another orb till level 6

Oh for real? I'm not sure how I missed that the first time. Thanks!
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    Sgiathach wrote: »

Oh for real? I'm not sure how I missed that the first time. Thanks!

Its alright i been streaming my stardust grind and i have had a few people stop in and ask me the same question XD and even more in game asking me also so your not the first to miss it