Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who is Zarozian?

Mabinogi Rep: 715
in General Chat
Like ya'll keep DMing my boi Zarocter accusing him of being Zarozian. The dude's inbox is literally filled with notes and some hate mail. Why are so many people so hung up about this person? I need the full story here.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 20, 2021
    tenor.gif

Just some Warframe nerd that vomits out Warframe garbage every chance he gets. He's...no longer around and hasn't been for a while, but we remember him. We can't really talk about other players like that in here though because he is a little infamous and this thread is just flamebait. :joy:
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited July 20, 2021
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Just some Warframe nerd that vomits out Warframe garbage every chance he gets. He's...no longer around and hasn't been for a while, but we remember him. We can't really talk about other players like that in here though because he is a little infamous and this thread is just flamebait. :joy:

phone-keypad-gray-telephone-buttons-vector-id469509077

9 - Z
    2 - a
    7 - r
    6 - o
    9 - z
    4 - i
    2 - a
    6 - n

It's him, attention seeking. You gotta sharpen up , Crims. :joy:
    CrimsọnBlissfulkill
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 21, 2021
    tenor.gif

9 - Z
    2 - a
    7 - r
    6 - o
    9 - z
    4 - i
    2 - a
    6 - n

I love this thread already.

And give me a break, I stare at numbers all day to the point they become meaningless. :D
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 21, 2021
    tenor.gif

9 - Z
    2 - a
    7 - r
    6 - o
    9 - z
    4 - i
    2 - a
    6 - n

Holy crap, you're National Treasure's level of smart. :( You should try searching for the holy grail.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 21, 2021
    So supposedly, it's not him. At least that's what he claims. But I never believe the bleep that comes out of that man's mouth tbh. However if it's not him...then it begs the question who this actually is. Not that I believe him of course. :D
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    Someone enjoying the fact that we're paying so much attention to him, that's who.

a.k.a. Zarozian
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Someone enjoying the fact that we're paying so much attention to him, that's who.

a.k.a. Zarozian

Oh yeah he's loving this. I can verify that.