Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

8 minutes

Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
edited July 21, 2021 in Town Square

6:34 = Me in Mabinogi, though :joy:
Screenshot_20210722-0002092.png
Crimsọn

Comments

• KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    mmm mra moment
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    edited July 21, 2021
    I'm not MRA, though. :joy:
    Stop harassing me. :)
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    well good for you, personally I dont like propaganda
    omg look at all this harassment pls stop i am suffering
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I mean that's basically what happened though. You got some bad blood going on there.
    edited July 21, 2021
    [deleted post]
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    i think the mra discussion thing is important because these are real issues but come on, you can tell that the mindset of these people isnt ever to go forwards its always very conservative so yeah, the real answer is feminism
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 22, 2021
    I blame feminism for everything. lol. There was once a time when it meant something, but now everything is just liberal whiney garbage. Yeah I said it. All you unicorns can come at me.

Fot the record, I'm female irl, bisexual too - no one cares. No one cares about what blend of gender or sexuality you identify with. My youngest daughter suddenly decided she's a boy and I was like, sure ok whatever. Even if she magically transformed into tuxedo mask I would not even bat an eye. Because I know if I have ANY opposition to it she will continue to polar opposite into that direction. Because that is what children do, they are rebellious and nonsensical as bleep.

I like to think eventually everyone grows up. I still like to think that.

But for the SPECIAL few ESPECIALLY in THIS community. There is no hope for them. These are the people who run the world. They are evil control freaks behind hoa's who have inferiority complexes who cry bully, they are the [censoring this because things around here have a tendency to bite me in the butt eventually, plus this comment has made it's impact, nyah!] of the world. You can not stop them...but they sure as hell will be their own downfall.

Take a little bit of solace in that and let nature take it's course.
    edited July 21, 2021
    Idk. I was just trying to give dads some love and get into this "Wojak" meme thing. It's pretty in-depth, more than I thought.

They need it. Kids need dads. So sad watching good dads get thrown under the bus and get no recognition. Bet a lot of people playing this game didn't have dads. Bet a lot of people running the game didn't have dads. If more people grew up with good dads around, I bet we'd have less fragility and more maturity. More people who take responsibility and look forward to building a better society with others and not a utopia in which they reign supreme. More people would have actual skills and wouldn't rely on someone else to do everything for them.

Guess we will just have to keep fighting over pronouns, policing words on the Internet, teaching kids about how being a certain race means you're a bad person, losing naval battles for the sake of making sure certain sexualities feel included in our military, inflating the economy, and figuring out whether 5 year olds should take hormone blockers.

Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Idk. I was just trying to give dads some love and get into this "Wojak" meme thing. It's pretty in-depth, more than I thought.

They need it. Kids need dads. So sad watching good dads get thrown under the bus and get no recognition. Bet a lot of people playing this game didn't have dads. Bet a lot of people running the game didn't have dads. If more people grew up with good dads around, I bet we'd have less fragility and more maturity. More people who take responsibility and look forward to building a better society with others and not a utopia in which they reign supreme. More people would have actual skills and wouldn't rely on someone else to do everything for them.

Guess we will just have to keep fighting over pronouns, policing words on the Internet, teaching kids about how being a certain race means you're a bad person, losing naval battles for the sake of making sure certain sexualities feel included in our military, inflating the economy, and figuring out whether 5 year olds should take hormone blockers.

I agree with everything you said there, but I think this world is far too gone. We're just a couple of boomers at this point.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    edited July 21, 2021
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    ...All you unicorns can come at me....

cool i will [nyeeehehehe or whatever unicorn noises?]

whatever im already used to getting treated like this by everyone your age

i think its really wholesome that i find kids expressing themselves and not getting beat up like back in my day, but go off and tell me about how the world got worse please
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 21, 2021
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    ...All you unicorns can come at me....

cool i will [nyeeehehehe or whatever unicorn noises?]

whatever im already used to getting treated like this by everyone your age

i think its really wholesome that i find kids expressing themselves and not getting beat up like back in my day, but go off and tell me about how the world got worse please

Whatever narcissist since that's the only people you can influence and prefer to influence, which is creepy btw. I got that thread archived.

There is another word that could be used to designate you, I think you know what I alluding to at this point. :|
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    well im bad at teaching got very little patience, but what can you do when someone drops a bunch of claims like this other than try to explain :/

since you chose to ignore my point about the world changing for the better im just going to assume you're terrible at paying attention
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    well im bad at teaching got very little patience, but what can you do when someone drops a bunch of claims like this other than try to explain :/

since you chose to ignore my point about the world changing for the better im just going to assume you're terrible at paying attention

What point? About what? Honestly you really haven't said much about your plot to take over the world.
    Momma_Sophie
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    the point about the world changing for the better and becoming a safer place, how evil of me i guess

grats on having a good childhood, some of us didnt fare that well and get happy seeing so much progress happening and hoping things go better in the future, ik ppl older than you are happy for you as well in the same way
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    the point about the world changing for the better and becoming a safer place, how evil of me i guess

grats on having a good childhood, some of us didnt fare that well and get happy seeing so much progress happening and hoping things go better in the future, ik ppl older than you are happy for you as well in the same way

My mother was a bipolar schizophrenic and my father was an abusive alcoholic. Sometimes my mom would pace incessantly back and forth through the hall ways hyperventilating. Don't let her catch you awake or she would turn into a banshee and claw at you. My father was just always drunk and angry, if he saw you he would punch and sock you for nothing. We were mormons.

There was this one time I spilled paint in the garage, now I have a cigar burn on my forearm.

:D
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    well im sorry about that but my issues would be fixable by just keeping the ball rolling the way it has so far, so yeah, i meant the part where you said nobody cares you gay, good for you lol

btw sophie you should know that giving puberty blockers to a 5yo would probably be a good idea, dont want a 5yo going through puberty lol, love the pseudo intellectualism
    edited July 22, 2021
    The fact that you corrected me verifies exactly what we're talking about. Only you types would know so much about how to impose changes to a child's body.

Now, stop harassing me.
    I don't consent to this interaction and I feel like I'm being threatened. :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 22, 2021
    well im sorry about that but my issues would be fixable by just keeping the ball rolling the way it has so far, so yeah, i meant the part where you said nobody cares you gay, good for you lol

btw sophie you should know that giving puberty blockers to a 5yo would probably be a good idea, dont want a 5yo going through puberty lol, love the pseudo intellectualism

Ok if there is a legitimate medical reason for that (ASIDE from grooming them to be the opposite gender before they can gain any self awareness or comprehension of their own), such as precocious puberty then yeah it might be necessary. Especially if the child is female, that would be horrible for such a young child to go through. I would also be concerned about the child's diet and environment because exposure to certain hormones and other elements can trigger a premature response in development. It's no wonder with all the garbage and chemicals they put in food these days especially in the united states.

That's my stance on that issue.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    thats the only reason a toddler would get those, what are you both even talking about lol?
This discussion has been closed.