Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

8 minutes

Comments

• Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    edited July 22, 2021
    Name-calling, too?? What a monster!

@Crimson:
    Interesting. I didn't actually intend for this to become a discussion about puberty blockers, tbh. I don't know why people are so obsessed with little kids these days.

But, you know what? I bet having a dad around would probably fix a lot of this and protect these kids from this stuff. I'm pretty sure 5 year olds can't make clear decisions on stuff like this. But, that's the whole point, isn't it? :joy:

EDIT: Here's an article, detailing the move to enable kids of much younger ages to take these hormone blockers.

"Under current guidelines, that type of treatment is reserved for children 16 and older. However, authors of the new guidelines are considering striking that age requirement so children could begin hormone therapy earlier."

I'm pretty sure they won't just stop at 10-12. The news broadcast even says they've done it to kids as young as 3. Looks like they want the toddlers, too! :joy:
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    oh that article looks based

good to see I'm getting my way
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 22, 2021
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    well im sorry about that but my issues would be fixable by just keeping the ball rolling the way it has so far, so yeah, i meant the part where you said nobody cares you gay, good for you lol

btw sophie you should know that giving puberty blockers to a 5yo would probably be a good idea, dont want a 5yo going through puberty lol, love the pseudo intellectualism

Ok if there is a legitimate medical reason for that (ASIDE from grooming them to be the opposite gender before they can gain any self awareness or comprehension of their own), such as precocious puberty then yeah it might be necessary. Especially if the child is female, that would be horrible for such a young child to go through. I would also be concerned about the child's diet and environment because exposure to certain hormones and other elements can trigger a premature response in development. It's no wonder with all the garbage and chemicals they put in food these days especially in the united states.

That's my stance on that issue.

thats the only reason a toddler would get those, what are you both even talking about lol?

oh that article looks based

good to see I'm getting my way

You know what I am talking about, why are you contradicting yourself?
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    actually no, i don't see any point in giving those to keds that haven't even started puberty lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    actually no, i don't see any point in giving those to keds that haven't even started puberty lol

But you just said...you know what? I don't care anymore.
    Momma_Sophie
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    i can't believe you're unable to pay attention like this

1- 5yos/toddlers aren't getting prescribed anything unless they're going through puberty, if you think otherwise you're just delusional

2- article sez "hey let's pause puberty in some kids so they don't go through a depressive and anxiety ridden life while they form an opinion", which is based

there's no contradictions
    edited July 22, 2021
    Semantics and Derailment! Key weapons in the arsenal of a narcissist!

Do Not Engage with ToS violators! :)

Fathers are cool! Fathers are needed! I LOVE fathers!
    Crimsọn
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    edited July 22, 2021
    it's almost as if you didn't have an argument capable of standing on its own merits so you have to resort to these personal attacks rather than having an actual conversation that you decided to start
    hilarious-fathers-day-memes-8-1024x911.jpg

What a great picture.

I wish we had more dads like this in the world.
    5a0b4d2ccf04c85728ad7f429ea698c5.jpg

:joy:

Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 22, 2021
    Semantics and Derailment! Key weapons in the arsenal of a narcissist!

Do Not Engage with ToS violators! :)

Fathers are cool! Fathers are needed! I LOVE fathers!

This is why I dropped out because that runaround is a turn off. It also bleeping childish imo. That's why I don't care anymore, moving on.

Dad memes ftw!

dad.memes_.jpg?resize=579%2C1024&ssl=1
    Momma_Sophie
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    WWzvAmU.png

dads are poggers ♥
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 22, 2021
    Welp, that's some real passive aggressive excrement right there. smhlol.

I bet you were expecting us to get all offended and stuff, probably was maniacally amused with yourself after posting that. Kelp my dear, you need help or your medication needs to be adjusted. Because now you are displaying traits of a narcissistic sociopath.

:D
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    edited July 22, 2021
    u dont like fathers? weird

most online places i frequent would compliment that picture as wholesome, but go off again ig
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    u dont like fathers? weird

most online places i frequent would compliment that picture as wholesome, but go off again ig

I know what you did there. I bet you are proud of yourself. It's ok. It is kinda funny.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    btw im really not fond of the ableist comments over there, i don't understand why you must keep insulting me like this

my meds are fine, you gonna make fun of me for not being neurotypical? cool ig
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 23, 2021
    btw im really not fond of the ableist comments over there, i don't understand why you must keep insulting me like this

my meds are fine, you gonna make fun of me for not being neurotypical? cool ig

No. I'm not anymore. I was. But it's clear you got problems. Doesn't mean I like you enough to go bowling, you have personality traits that are really grating.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I agree with everything you said there, but I think this world is far too gone. We're just a couple of boomers at this point.

Aren't boomers folks born between 1945 and 1965?
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Helsa wrote: »
    I agree with everything you said there, but I think this world is far too gone. We're just a couple of boomers at this point.

yeah but the internet replaced the meaning of the word with anyone over like 30, so millennials are boomers now, go figure
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »

Anyone who is not a liberal is considered a boomer.
    Momma_Sophie
This discussion has been closed.