Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Beauty Storage SYSTEM!

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited July 10, 2021 in Content from Other Regions
NEWS PAGE:
https://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4889071
IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING! Finally a COMPLETE beauty storage system! This might be one of the most important updates since they released beauty coupons. Finally a STORAGE system for all your beauty stuff!

KEmLUpW.png

CqpS8Vd.png

Big thanks to Demiqas (Discord mod from the official NA server). He explained that the way this works is that you will have to purchase slots for storage BUT you will be able to FREELY switch between the slots which will essentially store your appearances. You should be able to purchase and have up to 300 slots per character.

This is something we have been wanting for YEARS. Thank god they finally listened to us about this.

J5GpZn0.gif

With the release of this update also comes with some other new related updates. More eye colors.

xG3vJe7.png

And of course a new beauty gacha.

qv1MKHn.jpg

Click this link to view interactive content, there are A LOT of new hair styles, eyes, and mouths coming out: https://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4889075

DON'T FORGET! We're also getting blinking soon!
;)
SherriYumikoto
  1. Which of these updates do you like the most?9 votes
    1. Beauty Storage System!
       33% (3 votes)
    2. More eye colors!
       11% (1 vote)
    3. New beauty coupons!
       0% (0 votes)
    4. I love it all!
       56% (5 votes)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 4, 2021
    NA, are you gonna provide us a little rebate on all the little STUPID beauty storage coupons we've had to buy over the years? Those are borderline CRIMINAL for the prices you charged just to switch out something. I want a refund OR I want a few of those slots for free when this update is released. I would like 2 hair, 2 eyes, 2 mouths storage slots for FREE. That would also allow us to try out the new system too btw.

1000% serious. You owe us for all those stupid coupons we were essentially forced to buy unless we wanted to permanently kiss our previous styles good bye (that we $pent god knows what getting them). I know people have always been disgruntled by those stupid expensive storage coupons.

Good news everyone; the first THREE are FREE.
    SherriWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    afb.gif
    CrimsọnWolfsingerBlissfulkill
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I wish we were getting more hair colors tbh...
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Crimsọn wrote: »

is a good step though, Maybe that'll come in the future
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 10, 2021
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

is a good step though, Maybe that'll come in the future

Yeah I'm sick of hair dyes tbrh. They should just make those hair dyes available in options And charge pon for them. Heck if they want to make newer hair colors profitable just charge more for them.
    Wolfsinger
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 11, 2021
    Well, I achieved adult euphoria. The system of losing your hairstyle that costs 15 million gold is bull.
    CrimsọnSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Well, I achieved adult euphoria. The system of losing your hairstyle that costs 15 million gold is bull.

Well there's always women and beer. :smirk:
  • UnpayedUnpayed
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Questions
    1. Would I still keep my save when I change gender? Again, fears of losing the Miku hair persists.
    2. Am I able to save the Miku hairstyle? Otherwise It will be useless to me (sighs).
    3. Hell yeah!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 29, 2021
    Unpayed wrote: »
    Questions
    1. Would I still keep my save when I change gender? Again, fears of losing the Miku hair persists.
    2. Am I able to save the Miku hairstyle? Otherwise It will be useless to me (sighs).
    3. Hell yeah!

These are good questions. Yes, but you will only have access to the ones for your current gender.

Unfortunately, I don't think you will be able to save that hairstyle into the new storage system. I asked around on discord and the answer was no.
  • UnpayedUnpayed
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    edited July 30, 2021
    Questions
    3. Hell yeah!

These are good questions. Yes, but you will only have access to the ones for your current gender.

Unfortunately, I don't think you will be able to save that hairstyle into the new storage system. I asked around on discord and the answer was no.

So basically I'm stuck as Miku forever, FML.
    And it's useless to me. (Sighs)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Questions
    3. Hell yeah!

So basically I'm stuck as Miku forever, FML.
    And it's useless to me. (Sighs)

Welllll...you'll be able to use the other styles, just not the hair.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    The one update I'm the most impatient for X_X the wait is killing me...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sherri wrote: »
    The one update I'm the most impatient for X_X the wait is killing me...

You're not the only one with coupons in the bank. :D
  • ZiconicZiconic
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Is there a release date for the NA servers?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 15, 2021
    Ziconic wrote: »
    Is there a release date for the NA servers?

It's hard to say when we will get KR's content. Could be 3-6 months, or it could be a whole year from now. But if Nexon likes money, then they should be releasing it soon-ish.
    ZiconicSherri