Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Grandmaster 2nd Mission not working

CaramelapplesCaramelapples
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in General Chat
How do you enter a grandmaster mission? I was able to enter the first mission, but when I selected mission 2, I was not teleported into the mission. I selected the second mission for my grandmaster mission, but nothing happened; I was not transported into the mission. Under quests, it says I have missions 2 and 3 but there is no link on the quest. How can I enter the grandmaster missions 2 and 3?

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    edited July 30, 2021
    only the 1st grand master mission will give you a mission to fight the other grandmaster npc's

the 2nd mission give you a random SM/avon misson to clear

and the 3rd one gives you a random mob/boss to kill

look under skills tab in quest list. should be there
  • CaramelapplesCaramelapples
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Oh ok, ty that helps a lot :)