Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shoot for the Stars!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited July 13, 2021 in Vault
Astro needs your help getting into the Royal Society of Astronomy! Research different topics and obtain research points to help Astro. Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, July 15th, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 19th, Before Maintenance

210712_astrologiesevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    There's a royal society of astronomy? We don't really get much insight on the celestial bodies within the universe Erinn takes place in (at least as far as I've gotten in game, cough cough) ... and I'm quite curious about the ones seen on the teaser page. I don't know if the Stardust update is actually equipped to explain that stuff, based on what I scanned through on the KR page sometime ago, but I guess I'll see it if it does happen.

By the way... ... ... Does anyone know if it's possible to collect Milk from the free cow? (I don't see udders. :D)
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    edited July 17, 2021
    Since deleting anything isn't possible, ignore this. I'm just stupid
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    amGTozq.png
    really?
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    Pannya wrote: »
    amGTozq.png
    really?

Can't see everything, but each seal has some requirements. i.e Most training seals can't be used on a skill that is r1 or higher, the Hero seals can't be used on non-hero skills, ect.
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    Stormbeast wrote: »
    Pannya wrote: »
    amGTozq.png
    really?

Can't see everything, but each seal has some requirements. i.e Most training seals can't be used on a skill that is r1 or higher, the Hero seals can't be used on non-hero skills, ect.

i know, i tried to use them in some pet training skills, they should work but hey the developers have to troll their clients in one way or another isnt it.
  • The_Rippy_OneThe_Rippy_One
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    so, my Shooting Star title fell on the ground, and disappeared - is there anyway to get it back?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 17, 2021
    so, my Shooting Star title fell on the ground, and disappeared - is there anyway to get it back?

Submit a ticket. https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
    HOPEFULLY you don't get some bleephead. For some reason we have been getting a lot of "gm's" lately who won't recover items. If that happens, submit another ticket. Don't even reference the previous ticket. Whoever they are, they blatantly suck and don't understand this game or community. That kind of garbage doesn't bode well to keep our player base numbers up. They need to understand this game is old and stuff happens. :|

Keep your ticket short and sweet. Do not make it convoluted. Tell them what item it was and when you roughly lost it. Apologize to them and politely ask for the recovery of said item. The ticket should look like this:

I am so sorry but I dropped my [insert item] on 00/00/0000 at 00:00. Can you please help me recover this item?
    Thank you for your time and assistance.

And that's it, if they need more information they will ask. Usually that should be enough information for them.