Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

First Dorcha Crystal queston

SgiathachSgiathach
Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
in Help
So some people have been saying that you can get the First Dorcha Crystal after you finish the quest but have not seen one drop in quite a few runs i am trying to farm one for a friend to help him out but the wiki says that you cant get it after you finish the quest? what one is true has anyone got one after finishing the quest? or can i get a mod to confirm so i know if i am wasting time? please and thank you <3

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited August 2, 2021
    Unless something has changed in the past couple years, the wiki is wrong. I have spammed Coill Abyss for that crystal to sell and it does drop...or at least did back when chain blade was new-ish.

Edit: I had 4 passes so I thought I would put my money where my mouth is. No crystal dropped. Doesn't really mean anything, though. 4 runs isn't enough.

Also, the fact that there are 6 in the Alexina AH would probably indicate that you don't have to be on the quest to get it.